Do you like the DDR song called "Max300''?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snapps
    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 5650

    #1

    Do you like the DDR song called "Max300''?

    I am wondering because i am curious
    9
    yes
    0%
    9
    no
    0%
    0
  • Silver_Brian
    ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2005
    • 5576

    #2
    RE: Do you like the DDR song called "Max300

    Not anymore, but I voted yes anyways.

    Originally posted by Moogle-master
    i now have another excuse to grow a dick
    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
    "i've seen your little boy's penis"

    Comment

    • Novacaine
      Banned
      • Apr 2004
      • 282

      #3
      who doesnt like max300

      besides that ****** before me

      Comment

      • -Izzy-
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2005
        • 1629

        #4
        the mp3 is really stupid but i guess its fun to play.

        Comment

        • Silver_Brian
          ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2005
          • 5576

          #5
          ok, well maybe I worded that wrong. It's not my song of choice, but it doesnt suck.

          Originally posted by Moogle-master
          i now have another excuse to grow a dick
          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          "i've seen your little boy's penis"

          Comment

          • B3NJ1
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 266

            #6
            its my favvy~ song. i liek to play it all da time. 4 srsness. hvy is impossible though. how can ne1 beet it?
            edit-sarcasm. Ungodly easy after playing ITG.

            Comment

            • StarmanSuper568
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 820

              #7
              I whored that song for months trying to pass it. Finally did. I like it, but it's not the same now that I've passed it. :[

              Comment

              • Novacaine
                Banned
                • Apr 2004
                • 282

                #8
                Originally posted by B3NJ1
                its my favvy~ song. i liek to play it all da time. 4 srsness. hvy is impossible though. how can ne1 beet it?
                edit-sarcasm. Ungodly easy after playing ITG.
                I woudnt say ungodly easy either way its still pretty hard I bet it woud still be a 10 on ITG even tho most 10s have more steps its mostly cuz theyre longer.

                Comment

                • omgwtfToph
                  FFR Music Producers
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 198

                  #9
                  I Like Max300!!!!
                  ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

                  Comment

                  • Hr2
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2350

                    #10
                    78+

                    Not really.

                    Comment

                    • vitomanez
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 11

                      #11
                      Of course

                      Of course The stepfile is so fun to dance

                      Comment

                      • MrMexican
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 1

                        #12
                        Re: Do you like the DDR song called "Max300''?

                        This song is the bomb *****, I never get tired of playing that song *****. You are the best ***** on the planet *****
                        :P

                        Comment

                        • XXXsmittyXXX
                          Anxiety monster
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 6924

                          #13
                          RE: Re: Do you like the DDR song called "Max300

                          At the local arcade i got 3 greats and a miss. Heavy mode.
                          Aaroninjapan.com

                          Comment

                          • Renommus
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 310

                            #14
                            RE: Re: Do you like the DDR song called "Max300

                            Techno rocks. Max 300 rocks. I rock. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a heathen.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
                            You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

                            Have a Enjoy!!!!

                            Comment

                            • cheesecake-in-a-box
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 2

                              #15
                              RE: Re: Do you like the DDR song called "Max300

                              that song is like amazing!

                              Comment

                              Working...