Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Other Music Games only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
Other Music Games
Crowd-Attracting Songs
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
-Fallen-
xqsite OG
Join Date:
May 2005
Posts:
2836
Share
Post
#16
10-31-2005, 11:06 AM
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Crowd-Attracting Songs
Anything that looks remotely hard and fast. If you move fast it must mean it's hard.
One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
BlankZero - 15 year vet
+
RobbyZero - 15 year vet
Comment
Post
Cancel
BLAde_SYMPHONY
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
20
Share
Post
#17
10-31-2005, 02:31 PM
I am so hungry... but I'm happy because I'm listening to the full version of So Deep (Perfect Sphere Remix.) Six minutes long... lol.
Anyhoo, I've noticed that the song Colors on Oni really attracts people.
Comment
Post
Cancel
fenixflamefox
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2003
Posts:
164
Share
Post
#18
11-1-2005, 06:38 PM
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Crowd-Attracting Songs
I play Afronova Heavy singles and stare at people while I do the AfroRuns, because I have the first half of that song completely memorized. People either (A) get wigged out, (B) laugh, or (C) stare in awe.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment