Max Carbs Burned/ Weight Loss playing DDR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flyersfan
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2

    #16
    wat lvl do u play on ddr
    [/img][/quote][/code]

    Comment

    • flyersfan
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2

      #17
      wat lvl do u play on light,standard,heavy?

      Comment

      • BlackPlague
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 24

        #18
        About 7500 caleries in an hour..(i play the hard stuff :P)

        Comment

        • RevenG-
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 425

          #19
          I never really keep track but one time I was and I lost like 1800 something in 3 hours.
          "Originally posted by Tokzic"
          we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

          Comment

          • 1ll-egal
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 90

            #20
            I don't keep track of calories. But to be honest i gained weight, most likely because i was skinny in the first place and i started to work out a little, not because i don't play a lot, because i do.
            ________________

            \"He\'ll break a promise as a matter of course, because he thinks it\'s fun to have no remorse\"

            Comment

            • SMGod
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2003
              • 1830

              #21
              rofl got to 10500 in one FULL day of playing itg on the calorie counter. That's the biggest bunch of bs ever

              Comment

              • dj_Oracle
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 10

                #22
                I play workout mode and I once got 8000 caries burned in 7 hrs. I slept like a log the next day! LoL

                Comment

                Working...