wow...i met a champ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spazzbite
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 2181

    #16
    Re: wow...i met a champ...

    Originally posted by chardish
    Originally posted by Tantric
    she got an A on so deep heavy
    I guess now isn't the best time to bring up that I saw Kevbo last week.
    Looks like I'm the only person so far to see this post.

    I WANNA MEET KEVBO

    Originally posted by Quicker
    shades don't break unless you break them.

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: wow...i met a champ...

      Seriously, if she's at least slightly attractive, go for her. Chances are she's probably some uber skinny ugly-ish chick like all the other girl DDR nerds, but I dunno. It's good to share that common interest, so dooooo eeeeeeet!!


      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      Seriously though, I can always do with more pics of 15 year old girls.
      .....

      .....

      .....

      Loli?
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: wow...i met a champ...

        What kind of nipples did she have? The kind with little bumps? The Stevie Wonder?

        Ah, "The 40 Year Old Virgin".

        Mal
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • xsoccershortiix
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: wow...i met a champ...

          Originally posted by evilbutterfly
          Seriously, if she's at least slightly attractive, go for her. Chances are she's probably some uber skinny ugly-ish chick like all the other girl DDR nerds, but I dunno.
          =O!! i take that quite offensively!

          Comment

          • Tank101
            I V vi iii IV I IV V
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 2082

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: wow...i met a champ...

            I think I've met Bungie before, can't remember.

            But it was definately before there was even such thing as ITG.

            Comment

            • B3NJ1
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 266

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: wow...i met a champ...

              Oh yeah, well I played with Dave and got so terribly owned. Damn bms mods.

              Comment

              • RadioLegit
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 17

                #22
                I'm the champ.

                Comment

                • HebrewHammer
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 3

                  #23
                  well I played with pickles a few weeks ago :P. Hes #1 in Canada go me go. I know some girls who play ddr who are good looking so I guess im just lucky

                  Comment

                  • Person08
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 21

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: wow...i met a champ...

                    Originally posted by xsoccershortiix
                    Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                    Seriously, if she's at least slightly attractive, go for her. Chances are she's probably some uber skinny ugly-ish chick like all the other girl DDR nerds, but I dunno.
                    =O!! i take that quite offensively!
                    Ditto.

                    There are girls that play DDR that read posts here, and not all of them are "uber skinny ugly-ish chicks."

                    Comment

                    • xsoccershortiix
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6

                      #25
                      Re: RE: Re: RE: wow...i met a champ...

                      Originally posted by Person08
                      There are girls that play DDR that read posts here, and not all of them are "uber skinny ugly-ish chicks."
                      you mean not all of us are "girl DDR nerds" ;D hehehehhh..

                      Comment

                      • Anuj
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 5998

                        #26
                        Originally posted by HebrewHammer
                        well I played with pickles a few weeks ago :P. Hes #1 in Canada go me go. I know some girls who play ddr who are good looking so I guess im just lucky
                        Its kind of sad that Pickles is number one in Canada, because he's so inconsistent... He'll do something like get 9 on eversnow, and then blackflag cartoon heroes the song right after... its stupid =\


                        Comment

                        • tnyhwk900
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4106

                          #27
                          He'll do something like get 9 on eversnow
                          Wow. I could probably beat that.

                          Comment

                          • OmegaTheRed
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 35

                            #28
                            Re: wow...i met a champ...

                            Originally posted by Tantric
                            she got an A on so deep heavy...
                            I wish that was all it took to be a champ. I've AA'ed that :S Not FC'ed mind you cries. Stupid jump going into the 16ths just before the freeze! I think I got something like 3 goods.

                            3 months playing ddr here, btw.

                            Comment

                            Working...