Catchy Songs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkingshadowfallen
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Catchy Songs

    Dam Dariam, Witch docter, I do I do I do, Butterfly, and Nori Nori Nori and my favorites ^-^

    Comment

    • ravenhexa
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 520

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Catchy Songs

      I seem to get Sexy Planet stuck in my head a lot...

      And Cowgirl

      Comment

      • Annadenexe
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 5

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Catchy Songs

        The songs I like typically are the only that get in my head... like Era, Daikenkai (especially when you don't understand the lyrics but know what they're saying...), Genom Screams, Sexy Planet (original and from Nonstop Megamix), Holic, La Senorita Virtual, most Paranoia songs...

        ...But then there's always some wild card like Air or Little Boy (Boy on Boy Mix).
        Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... (inhale) ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

        Comment

        • Eyoshi
          Certified Calendarwhore
          • Nov 2004
          • 1044

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Catchy Songs

          To the above poster:
          You're not supposed to bump topics that are dormant for over 2 weeks.

          But, I suppose I got a few more songs stuck in my head again. Recently Stay and Colors (for Extreme) have entered my mind, and won't leave for a while.

          Comment

          • shade11
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 373

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Catchy Songs

            "Dam Dariam," and "Xenon"

            Comment

            • AdamKim2000
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 5

              #36
              I got SAKURA and all the MAX songs in my head. Love the music

              t('.'t) (o'.')====O(**) K.O.

              Comment

              • AdamKim2000
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 5

                #37
                I got SAKURA and all the MAX songs in my head. Love the music

                t('.'t) (o'.')====O(**) K.O.

                Comment

                • MarvPRO69
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 10

                  #38
                  Dead End and Paranoia Eternal are really catchy with there beats


                  Comment

                  • Zarbon
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 168

                    #39
                    I got MaxX unlimited and Sakura along with DaikenKai.... they are catchy! o and TLoM

                    Comment

                    • terence1357
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 304

                      #40
                      Re: RE: Re: RE: Catchy Songs

                      Originally posted by darkingshadowfallen
                      Dam Dariam, Witch docter, I do I do I do, Butterfly, and Nori Nori Nori and my favorites ^-^
                      GTFO
                      k

                      Comment

                      Working...