So, you think you know who the worlds best pad player is?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • staroceanfreakx
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 1034

    #16
    I have the pickles pandy vid if anyone wants it AIM me, I don't have the link anymore.
    ps w00t for no mods no bar people!

    Synthlight wrote:
    You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
    IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
    StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
    IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
    IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
    IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

    Comment

    • deposition
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 1115

      #17
      Re: RE: So, you think you know who the worlds best pad playe

      Originally posted by Anuj
      MegaManX is the best player in the world...

      he actually has proof of AAA'ing PSMO (a vid), and his ITG scores are insane...

      jsb failed pandemonium the first time he played it with like 30ish%, megamanx has one of the top scores in the world on it...
      Jsb almost never plays anymore, and he quit at the beginning of pandemonium because he didn't want to get worn out right before the tournament, which he won. Not to mention Nike got some percent in the 80s, in that Nike vs Jsb pandemonium vid, and Jsb beat him in the tounament, so Jsb probably would of done pretty well, if he had played it.

      Comment

      Working...