Pump It Up: In The Groove 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Pump It Up: In The Groove 2

    At first I hated ITG because it copied DDR, and I kinda liked PIU because It added a variety of difficulty with the midle pad. Now with the four panel dispaly, this might be the DDR Killer.

    Comment

    • gardyloo
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 580

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Pump It Up: In The Groove 2

      Originally posted by B3NJ1
      Originally posted by Telvanni_guard
      It's fun. Recently the Arcade at Putt-Putt I go to got one installed. I love the DDR machine, but it's falling apart and the dam owner won't fix it. So until he decides to sell or fix it, I'll be playing this. Already have a favorite song.
      One of the putt-putts around where you live (assuming Indiana) has ITG2. Best pit stop ever.
      B3nj1 if you go through indy sometime soon you should check out the itg2 machine at laserflash. I haven't been to the one at pp but this one is near perfect.

      Comment

      Working...