What song are you working on?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tsuteto
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 1312

    #16
    Bar rape, not bar reap... and I only do so for PS and above. Attempting not to.

    Comment

    • Anuj
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 5998

      #17
      I bar rape...
      Although I no longer need it for max 300 or Paranoia survivor... still need it for LoM, psm, and maybe MaxX


      Comment

      • ckj846
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2437

        #18
        For some reason, I cannot bar rape because it gets me somewhat off balance...
        Strange, but I am more comfortable on my feet, even on the faster songs...
        Bar raping is (In my opinion) cheating because you aren't actually getting the full workout...
        If you cant pass heavy songs without bar raping, you shouldn't be playing on heavy...
        But I guess it is ok on PSMO...
        iono...
        Working on passing PSMO and the other flashing 10...
        Also, working on passing the Max's on double...
        pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
        pyro31191: rofl
        pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
        pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

        Comment

        • Ardor
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 312

          #19
          I can pass every song constantly except for 3 of them which are.

          Maxx Unlimited
          Legend of Max
          PSMO

          Those songs I can pass but once or twice every bunch of tries,


          working on FC'ing Max300 by friday and AAA'ing Sexy Planet from nonstop megamix

          Comment

          • Tsuteto
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 1312

            #20
            Originally posted by ckj846
            Bar raping is (In my opinion) cheating because you aren't actually getting the full workout...
            If you cant pass heavy songs without bar raping, you shouldn't be playing on heavy...
            But I guess it is ok on PSMO...
            iono...
            Not really. Just a different method of playing, that's all. I mean, bar raping while playing a three footer... yeah, then that person has problems. But you can think of it more as a learning curve. In using it, you pass the songs, and your feet get familiar to the steps. Eventually you might be able to pass it without the bar.

            Comment

            • B3NJ1
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 266

              #21
              I've been working on colors, heavy recently, i get about 1/2-3/4 through before i fail. (tophs)

              Comment

              • magister_negi_magi
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 491

                #22
                Working on getting a AA on Max300, and trying to pass PSMO. So...frikkin'...close!!!!!!!!!

                Comment

                • SMGod
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 1830

                  #23
                  Finally AA'd paranoia survivor max

                  Comment

                  • magister_negi_magi
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 491

                    #24
                    SMGod, how old are you, and how long have you been playing? I just wanna know so I can compare myself to you and see how much improving I need to do. You don't have to give me this info if you don't want to.

                    Comment

                    • SMGod
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 1830

                      #25
                      I'm 18 :P older than most here. Started playing in 2004 so like a year and a couple months.

                      Comment

                      • magister_negi_magi
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 491

                        #26
                        Okies, so I'm not totally outta my league.

                        Comment

                        • ckj846
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2437

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Tsuteto
                          Originally posted by ckj846
                          Bar raping is (In my opinion) cheating because you aren't actually getting the full workout...
                          If you cant pass heavy songs without bar raping, you shouldn't be playing on heavy...
                          But I guess it is ok on PSMO...
                          iono...
                          Not really. Just a different method of playing, that's all. I mean, bar raping while playing a three footer... yeah, then that person has problems. But you can think of it more as a learning curve. In using it, you pass the songs, and your feet get familiar to the steps. Eventually you might be able to pass it without the bar.
                          Well, if it is a learning curve, then I think that you shouldn't be playing on heavy while bar raping because you should already be decent enough and comfortable without the bar. I should rephrase my statement...
                          Bar raping looks bad when you play, and I think it does help you out way too much.
                          pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                          pyro31191: rofl
                          pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                          pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                          Comment

                          • Anuj
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 5998

                            #28
                            Originally posted by ckj846
                            Originally posted by Tsuteto
                            Originally posted by ckj846
                            Bar raping is (In my opinion) cheating because you aren't actually getting the full workout...
                            If you cant pass heavy songs without bar raping, you shouldn't be playing on heavy...
                            But I guess it is ok on PSMO...
                            iono...
                            Not really. Just a different method of playing, that's all. I mean, bar raping while playing a three footer... yeah, then that person has problems. But you can think of it more as a learning curve. In using it, you pass the songs, and your feet get familiar to the steps. Eventually you might be able to pass it without the bar.
                            Well, if it is a learning curve, then I think that you shouldn't be playing on heavy while bar raping because you should already be decent enough and comfortable without the bar. I should rephrase my statement...
                            Bar raping looks bad when you play, and I think it does help you out way too much.
                            Alright, go beat your nonbar PSMO score by at least 2 letter grades with the bar then...

                            Unless you can A it nobar =\
                            Then beat it only by one letter grade >.<


                            Comment

                            • Tsuteto
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 1312

                              #29
                              Much less, see him go through Legend Road no bar.

                              Even some of the pros use the bar once in awhile. Why? Otherwise you're legs are damn near dead after playing some of the really hard songs. Playing World Tour, I'm already half gone without using the bar.

                              Anyways, enough about bar raping.

                              Working on getting PSMO to a B now, and still trying to A all other ten footers (excluding Bag and Sakura)

                              Comment

                              • DDR_9-footer
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 71

                                #30
                                Im trying to AA caryoon heros on heavy

                                i always miss his one part witha bunch of left arrows


                                I live for Funcannon

                                Comment

                                Working...