Some of the Banya songs are pretty damn cool. Well, that's not saying much - every PIU song is from Banya, but anyway... There's not as much of a following for PIU in America as in other countries. It's probably because of the lust Americans have for Asian culture and the fact that DDR has a lot of Asian pop/other Bemani Asian-style songs, whereas PIU does not. I kinda wish I could play PIU as well as I do DDR, but it's just not as easy to find real simfiles for it, thus I don't practice. Also, I don't think that there is an American equivalent of DDRFreak for PIU - the real websites are all in a different language (I could be wrong).
I like trying other Bemani, but as other people have said, I keep overstepping on PIU. And my arcade just got Steppin' 3, which was waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy before my time, and I'm learning that too....
RE: Re: RE: expert ddr player trying to play pump it up
PIU is not the only dance game that has the arrows on the diagonals. On the Chuck E. Cheese commercials, they sometimes show a game called Exceed. The pad is like PIU's, only without the center step. Hence why you find it at the Chuckster's place.
But yeah, I would think it'd be hard to go back and forth between DDR and PIU. The pads are so different, and I can't imagine what the arrows on PIU look like with you having to include the center step.
Originally posted by thesunfan
I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
Comment