ITG >DDR officially from experience

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Elipsis
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2003
    • 313

    #16
    I loathe mines and the frequency which ITG throws in handplants on some songs is a bit retarded.
    I do enjoy 11-13 foot songs, however. I think if you had the speed and stamina to do pandemonium easily you'd come back and be like "PSMO what?"

    Still, we have a DDR machine on campus and i'd be rather upset if it turned into ITG. If they had an ITG machine that'd be fine, but it should be next to the DDR machine, not in place of it.
    Ridiculous Timing!!!!

    The best thing to happen to Stepmania since Marvelous Timing!

    Download
    Forums
    Screenshots

    Comment

    • GregHead
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 306

      #17
      Originally posted by Elipsis
      I loathe mines and the frequency which ITG throws in handplants on some songs is a bit retarded.
      I do enjoy 11-13 foot songs, however. I think if you had the speed and stamina to do pandemonium easily you'd come back and be like "PSMO what?"
      I felt the opposite about handplants. When I saw them on step charts I was like "what?" but when I actually played the game they were ok. Only a few songs have more than a handful of them (pun intended).

      As for mines... you gotta get used to them. Mines are hell when you're not used to them, but they're cool in that they force you to do stuff you're never normally forced to do.

      Comment

      • Tsuteto
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 1312

        #18
        Mines can be both good and bad. Good because they teach you how to move your body moreso than a simple freeze arrow. Bad because you sometimes can't tell where arrows are.

        Comment

        Working...