I FINIALLY GOT TO PLAY DDR ON FEET YAY!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RMMD
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2003
    • 257

    #16
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa no eighth notes? lol!
    im not normal...

    Comment

    • witeasprinwow
      FFR Player
      • May 2003
      • 116

      #17
      Well, on light/beginner it should be rare for 8th notes to pop up =\

      I'd expect the standard UU - lower difficulty and DD - raise difficulty codes should work... Did you try them?

      Comment

      • bubblexb
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 18

        #18
        which jillians is it? cuz i live near a jillians that its in westbury
        :: m i s z . k a r e n . s h i n k n 3 e to e ::

        Comment

        • ultima301
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 436

          #19
          I'l try the DD and UU next time, that is if I don't burn it down by then...Westbury? umm sorry I have a horrible sense or direction is that in New York?
          One day there will be a really cool sig here. But not right now.

          http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=ultima301 -My Xanga

          Comment

          • bballplaya
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2003
            • 1007

            #20
            That's not good.
            Originally posted by tnyhwk900
            We need Arch0wl in his worst mood in here to say how much we hate AlternateOblivion .
            http://stepmaniafan.proboards18.com
            My forums looking for mods

            Comment

            • Narutoman14
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 25

              #21
              ultima i feel sorry for you
              \"It\'s called teamwork, you idiots.\"-Kakashi

              Comment

              • Arch0wl
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 6344

                #22
                Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                the place where Arch lives.
                San antonio :O

                Cyberzone ingram mall pwns

                Sucks that I live 20 miles away from it though

                Comment

                • RMMD
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 257

                  #23
                  the nearest ddr machine is a max2 for me. or i guess if i went to a movie i could play extreme. but max2 costs 50 cents for 3 songs.
                  im not normal...

                  Comment

                  • ultima301
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 436

                    #24
                    Finially I got to go to another mall, and...
                    I GOT TO PLAY DDR AGAIN YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    this time it was at least a good mix, extreme, they had 5th mix too but all I had time for was a few games of extreme...
                    It was 1.00$ for 4 songs, not bad I guess...
                    I stunk though, I gotta get ddr pads for christmas and practice a lot....
                    One day there will be a really cool sig here. But not right now.

                    http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=ultima301 -My Xanga

                    Comment

                    • RMMD
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 257

                      #25
                      i got a metal pad but it sucked because my brothers friend was doin holic and kept smashing the left arrow so now its broken
                      im not normal...

                      Comment

                      • Nima
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3526

                        #26
                        lol those are easy ass songs
                        DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                        Comment

                        • RMMD
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 257

                          #27
                          i know if it still worked id be doin ten footers on it ez.i keep tryin to order new arrows but the guy i get them from i think changed his email adress!
                          im not normal...

                          Comment

                          Working...