What's more important, rank or score?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluff911
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 20

    #16
    i say if ur facin some1 total score matters way more. but if ur just plain showin off at an arcade an A
    looks pretty nice

    Comment

    • DDR_9-footer
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 71

      #17
      Originally posted by GregHead
      Well, I'll bet you 90% of the people here are going to say "Score isn't good because it puts to much value on later steps", prefering dane points (and, to that extent, rank).

      Personally, I prefer rank because it's easier to remember than an 8-digt number. I wish they added pluses and minuses to the rank (ie AA-, B+, etc).
      on Ex (USA) they have a star


      I live for Funcannon

      Comment

      • Czechowicz
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 22

        #18
        DP missing is more important(the amount of greats+goods+all other negative stats) score means nothing. at all. a PSMO score of 90xxxxxx will not tell you anything, because of the great imbalance

        Originally posted by Solid Snake
        What happened to the music?
        http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=viewprofile&user=640-myrecall

        Comment

        • Eyoshi
          Certified Calendarwhore
          • Nov 2004
          • 1044

          #19
          Agreed. But between the choices of rank and score, I guess rank would be more important because the rank is decided by the amount of DP you have. Between two players, they probably would decide the winner through DP.

          Comment

          • KoOk13
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 17

            #20
            Originally posted by DDR_9-footer
            Originally posted by GregHead
            Well, I'll bet you 90% of the people here are going to say "Score isn't good because it puts to much value on later steps", prefering dane points (and, to that extent, rank).

            Personally, I prefer rank because it's easier to remember than an 8-digt number. I wish they added pluses and minuses to the rank (ie AA-, B+, etc).
            on Ex (USA) they have a star

            The star means you fulled comboed it


            Please Enjoy my Mini Sasuke Gallery!!!

            Comment

            Working...