Where you Play DDR at (arcade)?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anuj
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 5998

    #46
    She probably means the quality of the pads or something sucks, I dunno...

    Remember Nima, ITG is for speedwhores, and people who can easily beat 10 footers on ddr... DDR is still more fun if you're still in the 9 footer- stage of DDR...

    I wonder if we've seen this girl play at CC =\


    Comment

    • SMGod
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2003
      • 1830

      #47
      She isn't talking about the quality of the pads. The pads are the same as the old machine that was there cause they didn't change them. Ie. they are the old 5th mix pads.

      Comment

      • -Fallen-
        xqsite OG
        • May 2005
        • 2836

        #48
        She's too much of a noob to like ITG :P
        One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
        BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

        Comment

        • No0dLeS
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 39

          #49
          I go to this place called "TimeOut" at the burnsville mall that has a ddr 3 extreme,it has an okay pad but I the right section is the crappy one.

          Comment

          • Eyoshi
            Certified Calendarwhore
            • Nov 2004
            • 1044

            #50
            I go to Sportsworld in New Jersey (I think it's the only one in Bergen County). It costs $1.00 for 4 songs, but that's okay because both DDRMAX 2 and DDR Extreme are there, and they have Time Crisis 3 and Sounl Calibur 2. :P The only complaint I have is that sometimes the pads get messed up and it won't be for quite a while until someone fixes it.

            Comment

            • googlemaster
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 2

              #51
              I play at gameworks in seattle........ i am like the coolest kid though because I play for 32 cents per 3 songs nuckas....... beat that....... ya i have more half off coupons then i know what to dowith and every weekday from 4-7 its half price from $1.25 = 63 cents......... and of course i pay half that......... ya i am pimp i know

              Comment

              • cute_lil_girl_devil
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2004
                • 8

                #52
                CC is a pretty good place to play DDR =) in Edmonton although some of the people on the DDR machine well lets just say thats another story

                Comment

                • TacoTheThird
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 82

                  #53
                  Here in Victoria, it's all about Johnny Zee's. They've got Extreme and 5th mix.

                  Also, there's this place called the Loteria, and it's a little japanese cafe place. It has what I believe to be 4th mix in the back.
                  Everything is more fun on stilts!

                  SmOnline account = TacoTheThird

                  Comment

                  • Czechowicz
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 22

                    #54
                    i play at sportsworld in paramus, new jersey on route 17 north.
                    ^_^

                    Originally posted by Solid Snake
                    What happened to the music?
                    http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=viewprofile&user=640-myrecall

                    Comment

                    • MissCriss
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 15

                      #55
                      The local arcade that I go to is the Aladdin's Castle in our mall. It's only 50 cents to play, with three songs, so it's a nice deal. Plus, I am good friends with everybody who works there and all of my friends hang out at this arcade. I love it. =)
                      I encourage children to play with fire.

                      Comment

                      • KoOk13
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 17

                        #56
                        I usually play at Microplay or Playdium. Playdium has DDREX, The original DDR witch kindad sucks cause u can only do light it also has the other konami games like beatmania, guitarfreak etc.


                        Please Enjoy my Mini Sasuke Gallery!!!

                        Comment

                        • XDDRCutieX
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 251

                          #57
                          I play DDR at AFC in Westland Mall, friends house, and Arcadia. We have DDR at my house, but the dance pads are broke. I also play DDR for a little anytime I go to Cedar Point. Otherwise, I can't think of any place.
                          ~Rach~

                          Comment

                          • xhxcheartbreak
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 5

                            #58
                            Buddah

                            i play at a few places either Pinball Petes you may have seen it on vh1 and other then that zap zone a laser tag arena.

                            but its 25cents each game normal

                            but i dont like how in DDR in arcades they use different songs then on the actual video game

                            Comment

                            • OmegaTheRed
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 35

                              #59
                              Well when I started out I played at home, got better, moved to arcades.

                              Now I play At Silver City Polo Park *(1 buck, 3 songs)*
                              or cinema city northgate *(1 buck, 3 songs)*
                              or magic land!!! *(3.75 an hour to be there, and 25 cents for 3 songs)*

                              magic land owns for playing, the pads are amazing and the guy cleans em like every day.

                              Well, thats all in winnipeg, MB, canada.

                              I'm going into such great detail because it would be cool to hang out with other people good at DDR, I'm quite good, once I get used to the bar (wont RAPE the bar, but use it a bit) and get used to the arcade pads (I just started using them) I should be able to do the only 3 songs I currently ALMOST pass on my soft pad at home (being the max trio, max300, max unlimited and the legend of max)

                              but yeah, I suppose it would be cool to see who's good in winnipeg, so far I've seen one girl with her boyfriend at silver city, and other than that, just me and my friends (2 of my friends) so yeah, IM me if you wanna do some ddr!

                              (btw, I'm looking to buy two red octane Afterburner metals for my house, but they wont ship to canada... can anyone help?)

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #60
                                Originally posted by chibistar
                                I play:

                                At the Crossgates mall cinema 18 arcade~DDR Extreme~1.00 for 3 songs

                                At the Cyberstation Arcade~DDR Extreme~3 tokens for 3 songs~1 token=$0.25
                                If you live in NY, then we go to the same place, awesome. Though, where's cyberstation?

                                Comment

                                Working...