You won't believe.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eVILPeeR
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 2284

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: You won

    I would honestly go for a cabinet, spare computer and a metal pad and just build my own machine. How can you go wrong with the possibility of putting ANY and ALL DDR simfiles, along with ITG and even customizing it? It's a bit of work, but it isn't that hard to do.

    Comment

    • Tsuteto
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 1312

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: You won

      True, but it's also not the same feel overall. We all know that it isn't the correct timing for DDR, even the one that modifies the .ini. But that is the best thing to technically do. However, FINDING the cabinent itself can be quite annoying.

      Comment

      • babybenji2004
        Banned
        • Jan 2004
        • 446

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: You won

        that is definitely one of the coolest things i have ever seen. gg tsuteto. My arcade is getting rid of there dm machine, they did just get guitar freaks and bm core remix though.

        Comment

        • hydrojakep
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2294

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: You won

          I'd never get a ddr machine.

          just hook up a metal pad to stepmania.



          Comment

          • the_daiz
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 27

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: You won

            I would KILL for DDR Extreme for Arcade style. It has all DDR's in one! You can only buy them from Konami though, and it would be like $500 UPS Air shipping. We're talking like 6 Grand's here man. Don't get your hopes up.

            Comment

            • Spazzbite
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 2181

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: You won

              I would actually take Pooping Panda's advice and get the car, now that I realize it. Since in a few years you probably won't go "Fuck, I'm bored of driving, I'm gonna get a boat instead." Hell, a car can get you to the mall so you can play DDR there. Plus, chicks dig guys that can drive them places. After all, you wouldn't want your mom to have to drive you and your date to the prom, would you?

              Originally posted by Quicker
              shades don't break unless you break them.

              Comment

              • Tsuteto
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 1312

                #22
                Re: RE: Re: RE: You won

                Originally posted by the_daiz
                I would KILL for DDR Extreme for Arcade style.
                Get your facts straight and don't come back to me in the morning.

                Originally posted by babybenji2004
                that is definitely one of the coolest things i have ever seen. gg tsuteto. My arcade is getting rid of there dm machine, they did just get guitar freaks and bm core remix though.
                Isn't it? www.teamsoor.com is the site in which that thing is based in. I'm thinking of asking for instructions as to how they did that. And you're also lucky. Here, we only have DDR... DMX 2nd mix... some PIU's which are about half an hour either way from where I live... and ITG about 45 mins - an hour away. Where I live just sucks... *sigh*.

                Also, for the most part, a car would work. For your sixteenth, it's the best thing too. Get your driver's license early, and get a car ASAP. Would help your life... unless you're like me.

                Comment

                • Larena
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 7

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: You won

                  I would rather have a DDR machine than a car.......but maybe that's cause I really don't want a car anyways. I will probably never have either..........*sigh*

                  Comment

                  • Dark_Silo
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 24

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: You won

                    JUST BUY A METAL MAT its that simple all the point is buy a tv coming to the height of a DDR machine and get like two ddr mats. Cheaper and better sorta. Also you just need to go to the arcade to use the machine AND show off.
                    Rwam & Girâ„¢

                    Comment

                    Working...