What's your favorite song?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ThEclipse
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1641

    #16
    ............................

    Comment

    • tnyhwk900
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4106

      #17
      BIG

      FAT

      LOL

      Comment

      • blargherness
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 624

        #18
        firefly is pretty cool...i guess. one of the few song ive played since i can only play when i go over my friend's house, no arcades near here, with or without DDR...

        Comment

        • RevenG-
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 425

          #19
          321 Stars, Paranoia Survivor, Paranoia Eternal, Legend of Max, and MaxX Unlimited
          "Originally posted by Tokzic"
          we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

          Comment

          • magister_negi_magi
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 491

            #20
            Uh....Healing Vision Angelic Mix sounds awesome, and the steps are good too, and I just frikkin' love A. Another song I can't seem to ever stop humming is Daikenkai...yah, I know. Weird.

            Comment

            • MJ0LN1R
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 1

              #21
              Kakumei, all the way. Followed by Tsugaru and MAXX UNLIMITED (all of which are on MAX 2)

              Comment

              • igotrhythm
                Fractals!
                • Sep 2004
                • 6535

                #22
                Sometimes I catch myself silently "singing" Max 300 to myself. As hard as it is, let's face it, it just sounds so freakin' awesome. (Best I've done with that is pass it on Standard final stage.)

                As for what I actually like to DANCE to, I think that if I can get those gallops at around 220-225 steps down, I can FC B4U Heavy.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                Comment

                • kagebunshin
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7

                  #23
                  Originally posted by igotrhythm
                  I can FC B4U Heavy.
                  i think the heavy B4U is harder than the challenge one...i still AA both....
                  i like tsugaru b/c of the gallops, but once the gallops end, i am too tired to keep going

                  Comment

                  • DDR_9-footer
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 71

                    #24
                    I think all those songs suck. I like Cartoon heroes (speddy mix) and waka laka on heavy.


                    I live for Funcannon

                    Comment

                    • 1ll-egal
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 90

                      #25
                      Did anyone notice all the songs the guy picked for the poll are from ddr extreme usa...anyways if i would pick from ddr extreme usa i would have to go with b4u and can't stop falling in love speedy mix
                      ________________

                      \"He\'ll break a promise as a matter of course, because he thinks it\'s fun to have no remorse\"

                      Comment

                      • Bakyurha
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 42

                        #26
                        i would say all the max,all the legendary songs,and all of naoki and dj.taka songs.

                        Comment

                        • Happynotemo
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 6

                          #27
                          My favorite songs are probably....Afronova, bag, and Max 300

                          Comment

                          • Velious
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 1405

                            #28
                            I like a trip to the moon its the only one I am good at sadly
                            WOW FESOINGSJKIBLSKFLGEW THAT POST ACTUALLY MADE ME ANGRY
                            Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                            Where do u get quasar
                            Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                            Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                            Comment

                            • hEaLiNgViSiOnDeSiReMiX
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 29

                              #29
                              i love all the songs on DDRMAX(Home)

                              Comment

                              • tnyhwk900
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4106

                                #30
                                STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD SHITFACES

                                Comment

                                Working...