Once, at the arcade , there was this game hog who wouldnt let anyone else play until he went through all the songs. He was a real jerk, he was such a show off that he would start the song, walk off and jump over the bar and hit the pad on the right steps. After a large croud had gathered, he decided to put the game on Max300 heavy and he got off the pad as usual and got a running start, but instead of jumping the bar, he tripped and fell over the bar and smashed his head on the pad. Alot of the people watching were concerened but I laughed my ass off.... that jerk deserved it.
Funny things you have seen at the arcade..
Collapse
X
-
this one time me and my brother were at the arcade.....so we play for a little while and.........brace ur self.............a little kid with crap running down his pants ran all over the pad they closed the arcade immididatly after.....and no no one was on the pad at the time.
Comment
-
Wow. . . .Just. . .Wow.Originally posted by gowereinsidethis one time me and my brother were at the arcade.....so we play for a little while and.........brace ur self.............a little kid with crap running down his pants ran all over the pad they closed the arcade immididatly after.....and no no one was on the pad at the time.--Sig in progress. . .Please stand by--Comment
-
-
RE: Re: RE: Funny things you have seen at the arcade..
I haven't played arcade DDR in years but my most memorable memories was seeing a 7 or 8-year-old girl doing Do It All Night SSR. Meanwhile I can barely pass Paranoia Rebirth Light. Hehehe.Balloon Fever is beautiful and natural.
Comment
-
I dunno, my thing's more inspirational than funny, this guy starts MaxX Unlimited Stealth behind the bar, then as the steps start, he BACKFLIPS over the bar, and AAs the song...I was amazedDon\'t like my name? Try to outdance me (in DDR) and see why I chose itComment
Comment