matsuri japan help on heavy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 1663

    #16
    why in the blue hell would you play on your heels? That's one way to wreck your leg. Personally on matsuri japan I like to play it as a warm up and half the time I'm jumping around on my tip toes (XD I should make a vid of me doing the gallops). But yeah, I'm not going to flat out say "PLAYING ON YOUR HEELS IS SHIT WTF YOU DUMBASS WHO PLAYS LIKE THAT?!". But you can't say that it's the BEST way to AA harder songs (I want to see someone even pass LOM playing like that, they'd most likely twist their ankle).
    Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
    Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
    Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

    Comment

    • Hurleyguyy
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 41

      #17
      not on your heels damn it you USE(key word) your heels to get to the arrows easier so you dont have to move your body as much





      go there it is the 21st video down and you will see wht i am talking about and then compare it to moving your whole body vs. tht

      Comment

      • Shuman_42
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 1

        #18
        when your dancing dont step so hard and hold on to the bar behind you when you get tired.

        Comment

        • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2003
          • 1663

          #19
          Originally posted by Hurleyguyy
          not on your heels damn it you USE(key word) your heels to get to the arrows easier so you dont have to move your body as much





          go there it is the 21st video down and you will see wht i am talking about and then compare it to moving your whole body vs. tht
          Real player makes baby jesus cry.
          Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
          Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
          Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

          Comment

          • SMGod
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1830

            #20
            wow you have no idea what you are talking about... lots of the best players in the world who can AAA the hardest songs play on their heels... and jsb uses his heels mainly for the method he plays although he uses the tips on certain arrows to move less he is generally on heels. a TON of the best players play like that. And you want to see someone AA LOM WITH HEELS LMFAO. I can fucking send you vids of sdg or AAA on msn.

            Heels I think he means more like whole feet kind of but uhhh. That's sad you don't think people can PASS LOM ON HEELS??? Wow... You obviously haven't seen the best players. sad

            Comment

            • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2003
              • 1663

              #21
              Heels I think he means more like whole feet kind of but uhhh. That's sad you don't think people can PASS LOM ON HEELS??? Wow... You obviously haven't seen the best players. sad
              omgz i am liek sorry i am nawt u n I liek dunt spend ma lyfe watchin foh da pros but liek just cuz I thought it waz weird dusnt mean u can liek spazz. srsly.

              I never said I didn't think it was possible, I said I'd like to see a vid, why? Because I've never seen anyone play like that. If you think not seeing the 'best' players play is sad, then I'm sorry that I don't devote my life completely to DDR and downloading videos of other people who play.

              God forbid that I have an opinion. Get a life Nima.
              Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
              Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
              Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

              Comment

              • SMGod
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2003
                • 1830

                #22
                lol... right... you play a TON of ddr so don't act like you don't. Plus you have no idea how much I play you just assume since someone is good at something they play a ton. DDR I don't even play that much... Maybe some other beatmania but not that much only on my breaks between class. As for watching a vid. Wow. 2/3 minutes? OOHHHH my whole life god forbid.

                Comment

                • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 1663

                  #23
                  lol... right... you play a TON of ddr so don't act like you don't.
                  if you think once a week is much, then I guess I play a 'ton'

                  Plus you have no idea how much I play you just assume since someone is good at something they play a ton.
                  You mentioned JSB playing on heels. Are you telling me he doesn't play alot? Take and Yasu are good (and don't give me the "not they suck" crap, because they're still considered good). are you telling me that they don't play alot? I could go on and on, and list every single good player that is popular, and tell you, they all play alot. I'm not saying that goes for EVERY PLAYER, like you or something, I admit that you're good, but notice how NEVER did I mention how often YOU played in my post? Hell, it wasn't talking about you at all, it was only DIRECTED towards you (toward? towards? wtf...)

                  Wow. 2/3 minutes? OOHHHH my whole life god forbid.
                  take a look at this....

                  I'm sorry that I don't devote my life completely to DDR and downloading videos of other people who play.
                  does that mean that I DON'T download videos? No. Never having seen a video with people playing on their heels is not that big of a deal.

                  Again, get a life.
                  Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                  Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                  Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                  Comment

                  • SMGod
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 1830

                    #24
                    ok... kiddo... The only person who needs a life is you. You are like the ultimate ddr/sm/etc. groupie

                    Comment

                    • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 1663

                      #25
                      You are like the ultimate ddr/sm/etc. groupie
                      I admit to liking DDR, that doesn't make me a 'groupie'. and where in the blue hell did you get the idea I was a sm groupie? I got bored with it in a month, I deleted DWI weeks ago.
                      Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                      Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                      Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                      Comment

                      • Hurleyguyy
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 41

                        #26
                        how about all of you bastards shut the FUC* up all he wanted is a little help on matsuri japan, and i considered to let him Know that there are ways of getting around being tired and all you ppl do is flame like little girls. and who gives a rats ass if who needs a life, or who doesn't know what, or who playes alot. NOBODY CARES IF YOU WANT TO FLAME GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. sorry SMGod I just had to say tht and all of it was directed toward heling *** neways...ya cya

                        Comment

                        • Velious
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 1405

                          #27
                          you guys forgot megamanx and wtf hurleyy if they argue it doesnt effect you at all why do you care
                          Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                          Where do u get quasar
                          Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                          Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                          Comment

                          • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 1663

                            #28
                            NOBODY CARES IF YOU WANT TO FLAME GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. sorry SMGod I just had to say tht and all of it was directed toward heling *** neways...ya cya
                            ONOES I see hypocrisy.
                            Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                            Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                            Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                            Comment

                            • Tsuteto
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 1312

                              #29
                              You know, if my head was so light from having gotten back from playing Dance Maniax at the moment, I'd be showing both of you what some of your things were wrong, and what some are right.

                              Seriously though, stop bickering like little children. People play on heels, yes. But they don't play on heels the whole freaking time. It's more of half heels, half of the front of the foot. Me... I can't play like that. I just don't find it fun that way. I like doing a whole jumping thing.

                              Now stfu and drop it. I'm not the best at DDR, and neither are you two. Question was answered, end of story.

                              Comment

                              Working...