:D I'm home paddin finally

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • babybenji2004
    Banned
    • Jan 2004
    • 446

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I

    i almost miss foam pads. so easy on your feat.

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #17
      Re: RE: I

      Originally posted by Chrissi
      Originally posted by Snapps
      Same with me.

      And I got used to the metal hitting my feet. I don't even feel it now.
      Feats of bravery. I can't do it.
      It really isn't bad, it's just how I play.

      Comment

      • Tantric
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 426

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I

        I have Ultramix for Xbox...with soft pad...i f-ing hate it! i play on carpet and it bunches up all the time when i play the hard songs...and it moves all over the place when i play!! GRR!! I even tried to duct-tape it to the carpet...didnt work so good...i put the edge of the coffee table and my chair on the top 2 corners and it still didn't do anything...but the idea of taping cardboard is a good idea...im going to trie that! And i play w/o shoes...but ive tried it once and i did pretty much the same as i do w/o them i personally like bare foot...i just cant wait to invest in a metal pad!

        "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

        Comment

        • emccky
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 4811

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I

          the cardboard works the best.

          Comment

          Working...