Your Best LOM Score

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #16
    Yeah, I just realized it when I read through it again... I hate it when my mind does that to me.

    But anyway Novacaine likes the Max songs HA

    Comment

    • Hurleyguyy
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 41

      #17
      AA
      54greats!!!!!!! i need to work on the PA

      Comment

      • Tsuteto
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 1312

        #18
        Well, this got bumped from out of nowhere...

        EDIT: Oh, and before I forget, I still can't pass. However, a friend of mine passed it with a AA on the extra stage... without even seeing the arrows. Screen = covered.

        Comment

        • imockthepea
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 235

          #19
          Oh ok my most recent grade was an A on reverse.
          And the pea mocks me.

          AAA's to date- 2
          Newest- Excite Bike

          Comment

          • Spazzbite
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 2181

            #20
            61 greats FC on Single. A'd on Double.

            Originally posted by Quicker
            shades don't break unless you break them.

            Comment

            • babybenji2004
              Banned
              • Jan 2004
              • 446

              #21
              I was playing this morning before school and i somehow mangaed to pass. C. I still can't beat the other max's though. WTF!
              >=(

              Comment

              • imockthepea
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 235

                #22
                Tried again today at the arcade using the bar... failed as my last song. Should have not done the PS and PSM runs befor hand. On PS A with a 418 combo heavy. On PSM a 401 combo on Heavy. Wheres my dew...
                And the pea mocks me.

                AAA's to date- 2
                Newest- Excite Bike

                Comment

                • Velious
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 1405

                  #23
                  i seriously thought there'd be some better people at ddr on this site
                  Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                  Where do u get quasar
                  Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                  Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                  Comment

                  • debit13
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 201

                    #24
                    18 greats FC, AA on Heavy DDR Extreme home version
                    88 greats FC, A* on Heavy(doubles) DDr Extreme home version, [that's right, i own two pads--Mine and my bro's ]

                    Comment

                    • Spazzbite
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 2181

                      #25
                      Originally posted by debit13
                      18 greats FC, AA on Heavy DDR Extreme home version
                      88 greats FC, A* on Heavy(doubles) DDr Extreme home version, [that's right, i own two pads--Mine and my bro's ]
                      Impressive if it's the Japanese version.
                      Not impressive if it's DDREX US.

                      Originally posted by Quicker
                      shades don't break unless you break them.

                      Comment

                      • SMGod
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 1830

                        #26
                        i seriously thought there'd be some better people at ddr on this site
                        There are... they just don't post in this topic or in the thread. Like... wildman what's his score on this? 20 greats probably?

                        Comment

                        • Torlock
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 475

                          #27
                          My best is an E. It was horrible because I failed with nine seconds left in the song.

                          Comment

                          • imockthepea
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 235

                            #28
                            Ok jap version is much tougher but the US version I heard has non directional input on always. This has made it a little harder than the other version cause the possibility of screwing up during the machine gunstep part.
                            And the pea mocks me.

                            AAA's to date- 2
                            Newest- Excite Bike

                            Comment

                            Working...