Anyone have the metal dance pad?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snapps
    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 5650

    #16
    Originally posted by Nima
    that wasn't directed at you
    So...?

    Comment

    • scottnichols
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2003
      • 10

      #17
      Uh.. I have a metal pad..

      Comment

      • GregHead
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 306

        #18
        Originally posted by scottnichols
        Uh.. I have a metal pad..
        How long have you had that, and have you had any problems with it?

        ...oh, and what is it, Cobalt Flux?

        Comment

        • inuyashakg
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 28

          #19
          I heard that Colbolts were more resposive then Arcades (Bemani Style)

          Comment

          • SMGod
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1830

            #20
            i dunno if its true.
            but still... too responsive and you get pad boo/good/etc.

            Comment

            • Burninthefloor
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 26

              #21
              if you have to say how good you are then you really aren't that good...thats the way i see it...im good but i dont say OH I AM THE BEST DOUBLE PANEL PLAYER HERE! I DONT EVEN LOOK AT THE SCREEN!! I keep it to myself and so should you..

              Comment

              • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2003
                • 1663

                #22
                i guess you should start playing on Heavy mode/challenge and see how fast it goes...
                OMGZ N00B ALERT. olol you should realize that 99.99999999% of the people who post in here are heavy players with multiple AA and AAA's right? Pah, you try to talk like you're all smarter then us, in the end you're just another n00b.

                if you have to say how good you are then you really aren't that good...thats the way i see it...im good but i dont say OH I AM THE BEST DOUBLE PANEL PLAYER HERE! I DONT EVEN LOOK AT THE SCREEN!! I keep it to myself and so should you..
                nobody ever said they were the 'best'. only thing that was ever posted in this thread about scores was nima almost FC'ing LOM, which a good handful of people at FFR can do. I have no clue what in the blue hell you are talking about.
                Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                Comment

                Working...