No way that's a 6-footer.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dontcareaboutmyid
    FFR Player
    • May 2003
    • 2103

    #16
    we're lucky to have a japanese machine at our place so maybe none of you have heard of this song, but cartoon heros on heavy needs a 10 instead of 9
    Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

    Comment

    • kiwiz29
      FFR Player
      • May 2003
      • 15

      #17
      well i dont know what max300 is, i probobly dont have that song on mine but drop the bomb maniac my brother can beet i can do trcik i go about half way through then i fial XD andd for b4u maniac, i can doo that one, its one of my fave songs! and healing vision the one that changes speeds?! i HATE that one!

      Comment

      • kiwiz29
        FFR Player
        • May 2003
        • 15

        #18
        kiwiz29, ......oh and i have the kanomi mix

        Comment

        • chriscage2818
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 114

          #19
          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          i cant wait till i get 8th mix at my arcade! then i can brag to everyone about beating a ten footer (mainly sakura, partially bag EVEN WITHOUT SPEED MODS OR ANYTHING, i like slow ones) 87234678326786 times in a row!!!
          I've played 8, it's pretty much the same as 7 except with a few new songs. And I can nearly beat MaxX 300, but I usually do it on the final stage after Twilight Zone and Exotic Ethnic, and I have asthma, so by the time I get to Maxx, I'm dead.
          Originally posted by Moogy
          AND HE DOESN\'T HAVE A SCREENSHOT BECAUSE PAINT WAS UNINSTALLED FROM HIS COMPUTER

          Comment

          Working...