threw up after playing DDR at an arcade...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: threw up after playing DDR at an arcade...

    Sometimes, you'll throw up if you haven't had enough water, or too much sugar, even if you had the sugar awhiles before playing.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • Krym
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 234

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: threw up after playing DDR at an arcade...

      this should be changed to Medical tips on DDR

      Comment

      • babybenji2004
        Banned
        • Jan 2004
        • 446

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: threw up after playing DDR at an arcade...

        it would suck if someone threw up on the DDR machine. No more DDR today kiddies

        Comment

        • dancedude11
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 48

          #19
          If someone threw up on the machine I would get my butt home and bring some disinfectant to clean it up. Thats mainly why I go there anyway. . .not to be obsessive.
          \" I think. . .therefore I get a headache\"

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            please don't bump old topics... so, lock'd.

            but.. you go to the arcades to clean up puke?
            RIP

            Comment

            Working...