How long can you play DDR with no breaks?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jsthack
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 3

    #16
    i can play from when the arcade opens till it closes all 9 and 10 foot songs so i dont really know how long i can go. what sukz tho is when my feet bleed from playin too long.

    Comment

    • Trianth
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 5

      #17
      I've recently played DDR with my friend for about 4 hours at the arcade. After we had been playing for that long, a lady walked up to us and said, "Are you going to play that all night, or are you going to let someone else have a turn?". Only stopped because of that, and because I had no more money. Five dollars worth of tokens can get you a lot further than you'd expect (2 tokens for 5 songs, ROCK ON!!!11one)

      Comment

      • RobbyZero
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 4613

        #18
        I can play like...over an hour or more on all heavy songs and keep going and going..depends.

        Comment

        Working...