My Awesome Metal Pad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DDRFreakster101
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 24

    #16
    that pad is nice i dont think iwould get any thing like thta

    Comment

    • TACODUDE
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 394

      #17
      I have that without the bar. ^_^
      ZOMG I\'M BAK GUYZ LOL

      I LOVE POKEMON! LOL

      Comment

      • xcrissxcrossx
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 2

        #18
        I just got a hard plastic one but it isn't like the cheep *** **** you can get from the stores.

        Comment

        • Snapps
          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 5650

          #19
          Originally posted by deposition
          It looks like if you put your weight on the bar that it all would fall over..

          No, its doesnt. If you of course push back and put your WHOLE WEIGHT on it. Then yeah it might tip a bit. But its pretty stable.

          Comment

          Working...