who here has a bf/gf that actually PLAYS ddr wit em

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • novaquinn
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 16

    #16
    Strange as it sounds, it's kinda because of the DDR machine in the Purdue Student Union that I had my first kiss with my girlfriend and started dating her in the first place...

    Oh yeah, she plays DDR with me. She started before I did, but somehow I got way better. No idea how that ever happened, honestly...

    Comment

    • MissxVicious
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 3

      #17
      It was my boyfriend that got me into DDR.
      He's excellent at it. 8) I could use a lot of practice.... haha.

      Comment

      • blinkddrfan
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 19

        #18
        the guy that i'm basically friends with benefits with is my ddr buddy lol he's there a lot and i hang with him and stuff and we hug and play ddr and kick @$$ at ddr because he's been playing at least 2 years and i've been playing for 1 year.. so it's all cool and also cody is really good and his g/f caitlin is really good also they play together all the time.. not anything weird about it

        Comment

        • Azumi
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 31

          #19
          Lots of my guy friends play DDR. My bestfriend and I introduced them to it, and I introduced my [ex]boyfriend to it. He's pretty good, I'm better. But yeah. Both my best guy friends play DDR, one of them has the 8th mix at home. I'm trying to get my other bestguyfriend into it too.

          Comment

          Working...