I thout ddr was on the cumputer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #16
    Re: I thout ddr was on the cumputer

    Actually, I think clocktower proved himself to be on about the same IQ level as the topic creator. The "DDR Company"? ROLF.

    Yeah. It doesn't deserve a rofl.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • Neonatrias
      MAЯISA
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2004
      • 919

      #17
      Re: I thout ddr was on the cumputer

      ClockTower, your username plus your level of intellect has completely degraded the actual Clock Tower series. =( This makes me sad.

      Comment

      Working...