Spin It Up Ranking System and Division Placement

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #106
    Re: Spin It Up Ranking System and Division Placement

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    Id donate 20k + whatever I get until the tourney
    Thank you in advance! I really appreciate your donation offer.

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    OK time to whore scores while I can't really do anything :P




    Will edit if I work on D4
    RIP DOUBLE POST Dx
    Congratulations on advancing to Division 3!
    Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 02-20-2014, 04:18 PM.
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #107
      Re: Spin It Up Ranking System and Division Placement

      let's compete in spin it up again!

      (by the way, even if you don't post songs that will advance you to the next division or get you a medal for a division, you can still post any scores you want for fun or to compete with other people. )
      Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 11-21-2017, 02:03 PM.
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #108
        Re: Spin It Up Ranking System and Division Placement

        try to beat this!



        i haven't practiced in awhile so i can probably do better but i wanted to post a score to see if anyone can beat it :P
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        Working...