Bag- Lord of the Dance!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DDRFreak112221111
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 64

    #16
    i live in NJ .

    Comment

    • Novacaine
      Banned
      • Apr 2004
      • 282

      #17
      bag is such a mindfuck if u do it normal.. even on x2 it looks crazy I can only do it successfully on x3

      Comment

      • novaquinn
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 16

        #18
        Woo! I passed Bag earlier today at the arcade... sucked it up with a C, but I passed a 10 footer...even if I did use x5 to do it...so I'm a whore...at least I can dance, right? Well, only with arrows...

        So, what do you guys think? After passing a 10 footer, are you no longer a n00b?

        Comment

        • Oreoninja
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 130

          #19
          well, if you play on heavy, you typically out of the category, but I guess most people don't really say your good untill you pass like angelic mix or paranoia rebirth with an A.
          Central Illinois DDR suckas
          http://www.teamdarkwind.com/index.shtml

          Comment

          • novaquinn
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 16

            #20
            Hey, I never said that I was good...

            Comment

            • Oreoninja
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 130

              #21
              no, if you passed bag you are good. It's not easy for a noob, even on 5x.
              Central Illinois DDR suckas
              http://www.teamdarkwind.com/index.shtml

              Comment

              • novaquinn
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 16

                #22
                O_O

                Comment

                Working...