Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #16
    Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

    I usually have to open the picture by right clicking + open as new tab (that way it doesn't pop up in that lame new black border thing, but its own page)

    Comment

    • Rubin0
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1276

      #17
      Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

      Edit: deleted, sorry lost your window of opportunity
      Last edited by Rubin0; 02-18-2011, 02:39 PM.
      The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #18
        Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

        Is this a parody on bat deduction haha
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • nois-or-e
          SponCon Aficionado
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 3250

          #19
          Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

          Originally posted by Reincarnate
          Hoverhands up in this bitch

          Comment

          • Koneko18
            FFR Player
            • May 2011
            • 0

            #20
            Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

            So. Both guys have similar mentonian and ear factions, not to mention tonality of hair, so family members, could be father and son (did the mom take the photo?), but uncle and nephew it's also likely. Could be brothers but the age distance does not indicates so. Vacations, obviously, some sort of sunny place, which explains the glasses, the casual dressing, and the slight sunburn on the youngest man's right arm and a little less pronunciated on the left arm. Sunburn, except on the watch area, so, he forgot to apply sunblocker, but didn't forget his watch, it's likely that they are somewhat of a constant travel. I could be wrong. The glasses colour, the wristband, the thing on his t-shirt, he has no problem calling attention, but the younger person does, as depicted on his look over his friend. So, as I read before, they could be staying at some resort, hotel, or maybe went to a kind of event. Also, the arm muscules are tinner than the biceps on the younger guy, so, maybe he does weight-lift, or some kind of similar exercise.


            Please, correct me as soon as you can. I want to practice this.

            Neko.

            Comment

            • ParkCorey
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2013
              • 0

              #21
              Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

              I would like to reopen this thread, because I really like practicing Holmesian deduction. Every few days, I will post a picture and you make deductions about it. I will then reveal who's deductions were the closest. I will also ask ou to answer specific questions about each picture. I invite anyone who wants to submit their own pictures to do so.
              Last edited by ParkCorey; 03-8-2013, 02:41 PM.

              Comment

              • Reincarnate
                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                • Nov 2010
                • 6332

                #22
                Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

                necrothread

                how did you even come across this

                Comment

                • ParkCorey
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 0

                  #23
                  Re: Sherlock Deduction game: I post a picture, you deduce a bunch of stuff from it

                  This picture, being the first I post, is very easy and I would like you to answer one question about it (Though, if you notice anything else significant, feel free to state it.)

                  Here it is:



                  Where was this picture taken?

                  *Edit* Bonus: How does the food stall acquire its bananas?
                  Last edited by ParkCorey; 03-8-2013, 06:39 PM.

                  Comment

                  Working...