FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi_top
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 1427

    #316
    Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

    Woot I'm still alive.

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #317
      Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

      Originally posted by u84
      EnR, I just searched the entire thread and no where have I made any mistakes. Every time I took one from Funmonkey, it was one less than the list before me. You might want to check again.
      oh really. lemme go get the post.

      EDIT: There are 2 post's deleted. Btw, i know it was you because you took one off of Anwar and added one to someone else, but at the same time you added one to Funmonkey to make him 20, not on purpose, but by accident. and i KNOW it's you, because there was 3 points missing, and those 3 mistakes rounded it up.
      Last edited by EnR; 07-24-2008, 08:51 PM.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #318
        Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

        Actually, I just looked and I see I was ninja'd. Jerry posted his right before mine and I had copied Funmonkey's list. Must have forgot to change after the ninja post. In all actuality, though, you were the one who edited my post, so you missed that, too.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #319
          Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

          Yea, I just noticed that when I was fixing this list

          But yea, who cares :P you got ninja'd, I missed the mistake on my fix. lets get on with this here game.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • hi_top
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 1427

            #320
            Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

            Funmonkey54 - 19
            Championanwar - 17
            JenovaSepheroth - 17
            EnR - 18
            Silver_Brian - 15
            Gun92 - 13
            Master q60 - 12
            Shadowcliff - 12
            Breakdown16 - 12
            U84 - 12
            hi_top - 2
            Infinity. - 1
            Just returning the favor

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #321
              Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              Where did all this crap come from? I didn't campaign. I only asked my friends to help me. Also I kindly thank all the people that help me without being asked to.
              Asking for people to vote for you is campaigning.

              Comment

              • infinity.
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2007
                • 1701

                #322
                Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

                lmao


                this is ridiculous

                rzr, hope ya know you fail
                signatures are for nerds

                nerds

                Comment

                • SpammyMcSquirrel
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 816

                  #323
                  Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

                  Funmonkey54 - 19
                  Championanwar - 18
                  JenovaSepheroth - 17
                  EnR - 18
                  Silver_Brian - 15
                  Gun92 - 13
                  Master q60 - 12
                  Shadowcliff - 12
                  Breakdown16 - 12
                  U84 - 12
                  hi_top - 2
                  Infinity. - 0

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #324
                    Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

                    How does rzr fail rofl.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • infinity.
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 1701

                      #325
                      Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

                      this game failed and rules are being added and changed half way through


                      oh
                      signatures are for nerds

                      nerds

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #326
                        Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

                        How about everyone go out and find yourself fifty maturity points and then come back?

                        This is a game. You must be pretty damn insecure if you're going to try to win by cheating. Cheating is defined as asking your friends to vote for you [this is what FFR thinks of you, not your friends] or registering alts.

                        And if you're THAT upset that someone else is cheating, you're also pretty damn insecure.

                        Get over it.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #327
                          Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

                          Originally posted by Infinity.
                          this game failed and rules are being added and changed half way through


                          oh
                          Good thing you're not just saying this because you died.

                          Ohwait.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • infinity.
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 1701

                            #328
                            Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

                            that upset
                            lol

                            gl etc
                            signatures are for nerds

                            nerds

                            Comment

                            • Plan_Bsk81127
                              snooches
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 6420

                              #329
                              Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

                              Funmonkey54 - 20
                              Championanwar - 18
                              JenovaSepheroth - 17
                              EnR - 18
                              Silver_Brian - 15
                              Gun92 - 13
                              Master q60 - 12
                              Shadowcliff - 12
                              Breakdown16 - 12
                              U84 - 12
                              hi_top - 1

                              Comment

                              • Silver_Brian
                                ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 5576

                                #330
                                Re: FFR Users Hurt N' Heal II

                                Funmonkey54 - 20
                                Championanwar - 18
                                JenovaSepheroth - 16
                                EnR - 17
                                Silver_Brian - 15
                                Gun92 - 13
                                Master q60 - 12
                                Shadowcliff - 12
                                Breakdown16 - 12
                                U84 - 12
                                hi_top - 1

                                Originally posted by Moogle-master
                                i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                                Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                                "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                                Comment

                                Working...