The FFR Username Anagram Game!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • monkeybomb45
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2006
    • 153

    #271
    Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

    Yeah, this game kinda died out...I'm surprised it wasn't locked during the downtime...lol
    sigpic

    Originally posted by owmyheadisonfire
    The rivers of blood flow and no one has a sword.
    ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

    ¿?

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #272
      Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

      Is that the answer? If so, GO! Or let me <3

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Godsara1
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 84

        #273
        Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

        xMRibur
        Originally posted by Godsara1&Panic4Me
        WWITB? <3
        Originally posted by foilman8805
        Dude, we have to be careful. I'm 20, and I see you're 19. You just can't go talking to anyone these days, man. They're all out to get us. Chris Hanson is probably browsing this forum right now.
        Originally posted by Godsara1
        If you could meet someone dead of alive...Who would it be and why?
        Panic4Me.
        Bcuz.
        that's wai!

        Comment

        • Go_Oilers_Go
          <<Insert Title Here>>
          • Sep 2004
          • 1436

          #274
          Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

          MrRubix

          Easy/10?

          1dsed1mtr22au

          Comment

          • [HectoGtzMX]
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1474

            #275
            Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

            smartdude1212

            EDIT: yrbavbp
            Last edited by [HectoGtzMX]; 07-9-2008, 12:14 AM.

            • It's coming for you •

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #276
              Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

              babyvpr

              Someone else go
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #277
                Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

                Babyvpr

                EDIT: Ninja'd, I'll go.

                yEiz_ztl
                Last edited by rzr; 07-9-2008, 12:20 AM.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Kotarouchan
                  I only need 3 seconds :)
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2030

                  #278
                  Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

                  EI_tizzy or El_tizzy I never know 'l's from 'I's

                  Anyway...

                  dvinoen

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #279
                    Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

                    Devonin

                    EDIT: Here:

                    Dragon edue
                    Last edited by rzr; 07-9-2008, 01:19 AM.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Shadowcliff
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 695

                      #280
                      Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

                      lol
                      Dragon dude.
                      I'll go, just need to think of a name.

                      EDIT: OK, guess this one.

                      AldersKnights
                      Last edited by Shadowcliff; 07-11-2008, 04:31 PM.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #281
                        Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

                        It's not dragon dude.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #282
                          Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

                          Rillion Zen Rivaway (Chinese Accent)
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #283
                            Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

                            Did you not read my post?

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #284
                              Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

                              No, I guess not. I saw the title as Username Acronym Game, so seeing as you were the only post on this page, I didn't know we had changed.. Now it just got retarded.
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • arrekusuof93
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 1163

                                #285
                                Re: The FFR Username Anagram Game!

                                Originally posted by u84
                                No, I guess not. I saw the title as Username Acronym Game, so seeing as you were the only post on this page, I didn't know we had changed.. Now it just got retarded.
                                It never changed, there has always been two separate threads for the Acronym and Anagram games...

                                Comment

                                Working...