Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
Collapse
X
-

Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine -
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
France
Population: 380 (360+20)
Army: 50
Wooden Blockade
Researches Completed: None
1. Researching the Stone Blockade 14/15
Non Turn-Taking : Increase population
-------------------------------------
I don't know.Comment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
America
Population:40 (460+20)
Army:200
Wooden Blockade
Researching: leadership: strong 6/20
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm playing AND hosting a TWG/jTWG so when I get the chance I'll PM the old players.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
France
Population: 400 (380+20)
Army: 50
Stone Blockade
Researches Completed: None
1. Researching the Stone Blockade 15/15
Non Turn-Taking : Increase populationComment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
America
Population:500 (480+20)
Army:200
Wooden Blockade
Researching: leadership: strong 6/20
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-

Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
France
Population: 410 (400+20-10)
Army: 60 (50+10)
Stone Blockade
Researches Completed: None
1. Convert 10 civilians to soldiers.
Non Turn-Taking : Increase population
------------------------------------
Happy to see you back too.Comment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
America
Population:520 (500+20)
Army:200
Wooden Blockade
Researching: leadership: strong 8/20
Why is bishop banned?
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
France
Population: 420 (410+20-10)
Army: 70 (60+10)
Stone Blockade
Researches Completed: None
1. Convert 10 civilians to soldiers.
Non Turn-Taking : Increase population
---------------------------------------
I don't know.Comment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
America
Population:540 (520+20)
Army:200
Wooden Blockade
Researching: leadership: strong 9/20
------------------------------------------
That's weird, I'm surprised we haven't been yet rofl.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
France
Population: 430 (420+20-10)
Army: 80 (70+10)
Stone Blockade
Researches Completed: None
1. Convert 10 civilians to soldiers.
Non Turn-Taking : Increase population
------------------------------------
That's because we're going smooth on it. We don't postwhore at all. The only ban I ever had were unscramble the word's ban.Comment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
America
Population:560 (5400+20)
Army:200
Wooden Blockade
Researching: leadership: strong 10/20
----------------------------------------
I got a game ban for two weeks once ><
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
France
Population: 440 (430+20-10)
Army: 90 (80+10)
Stone Blockade
Researches Completed: None
1. Convert 10 civilians to soldiers.
Non Turn-Taking : Increase population
-------------------------------------
Actually I'm not posting in the game threads as much as I used to be. I'll go take a little look right away.Comment
-
Re: Conquest 4.0: world domination: WWII
America
Population:580 (560+20)
Army:200
Wooden Blockade
Researching: leadership: strong 11/20
----------------------------------------
it was a while ago
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment

Comment