Guess The SM Song from screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #76
    Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

    idk npv, you should pick something that's really unique next time.


    jk tranzport

    Comment

    • omgitznpv
      cohoooooon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 6980

      #77
      Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

      hehe go
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #78
        Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

        hmm



        edit: scores

        3 Points: massflavour
        2 Points: omgitznpv
        1 Point: Professor Raine, SulferDragon, behanjc, Yessssss, Knoobish, MeaCulpa
        Last edited by MeaCulpa; 06-1-2008, 09:07 AM.

        Comment

        • OMG its HIM
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 667

          #79
          Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

          ahh i see ;D
          AAA-5
          FC's-102
          Best AAA-Pita
          Best FC-Piano Etude

          <He Got Laid
          Originally posted by djshox
          I will kill you.

          Comment

          • MeaCulpa
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 841

            #80
            Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

            Forgot a hint: it's in one of the SMG's.

            Comment

            • SulferDragon
              this is a waste of space
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2668

              #81
              Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

              Thinking Different?

              Also, more people need to play this :<


              Comment

              • MeaCulpa
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 841

                #82
                Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

                Correct and agree.

                Comment

                • SulferDragon
                  this is a waste of space
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2668

                  #83
                  Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

                  Well, crud, I deleted almost all of the packs I had because I haven't really been playing. Oh well, here's another song from one of the SMG packs.



                  3 Points: massflavour
                  2 Points: omgitznpv, SulferDragon
                  1 Point: Professor Raine, behanjc, Yessssss, Knoobish, MeaCulpa


                  Comment

                  • omgitznpv
                    cohoooooon
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 6980

                    #84
                    Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

                    i have no idea what this is but im just going to take a completely random guess based on the 64ths and you : D

                    we're not gonna fall?
                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                    Comment

                    • SulferDragon
                      this is a waste of space
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2668

                      #85
                      Re: Guess The SM Song from screenshot

                      Nah. Come on, cut me some slack, I like a lot of other music besides metal.


                      Comment

                      Working...