The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • coolade123
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 326

    #106
    Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

    Alright since he isn't posting a new one I will.

    -o-e-o- I -o-- --i-- you --ou--- you- -u--i-- --a- -o -e--.


    Originally posted by KgZ
    Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

    lmao what

    Comment

    • Kotarouchan
      I only need 3 seconds :)
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2005
      • 2030

      #107
      Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

      Somehow I don't think you thought your cunning plan so well.

      I think

      Comment

      • coolade123
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 326

        #108
        Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

        Originally posted by Kotarouchan
        Somehow I don't think you thought your cunning plan so well.

        I think

        Correct. Nice!


        Originally posted by KgZ
        Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

        lmao what

        Comment

        • Kotarouchan
          I only need 3 seconds :)
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2005
          • 2030

          #109
          Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

          --a- --e -e--? ---u-i-[name] -a- a -e--e-- a-e-a-e -a--.

          Not a quote, but interesting news maybe.

          Comment

          • FuzenAkuma
            FFR Veteran
            • Jun 2006
            • 650

            #110
            Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

            What the hell? MrRubix has a perfect average rank.

            Comment

            • Kotarouchan
              I only need 3 seconds :)
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2005
              • 2030

              #111
              Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

              yeah, pretty simple, but wow...

              Comment

              • FuzenAkuma
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2006
                • 650

                #112
                Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

                -u- -e -e-u-e -o -e-ie-e --a- --e -a-- o- -u--i-e i- -a---u--. -e -e-u-e to -e-ie-e --a- --e-e a-e i--u--i-ie-- -u--- i- --e --ea- -au--- of o--o--u-i-y o- --i- -a-io-. A-- -o, -e'-e -o-e -o -a-- --i- --e--, a --e-- --a- -i-- -i-e u- u-o- -e-a-- --e -i--e- o- --ee-o- a-- --e -e-u-i-y o- -u--i-e.


                meh easy

                Comment

                • Silvuh
                  quit
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 938

                  #113
                  Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

                  Meh, MLK.

                  But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

                  Comment

                  • FuzenAkuma
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 650

                    #114
                    Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

                    Originally posted by Silvuh
                    Meh, MLK.

                    But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.
                    kgogogo

                    couldn't think of anything else xD

                    Comment

                    • Silvuh
                      quit
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 938

                      #115
                      Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

                      Alright! Heh, more quotes from me.

                      What gives with the whole arrow shooting thing?

                      O-, --a-? -e--, --e -u-o- o- --e ---ee- -s --a- I'- a- a---o-e!

                      Comment

                      • HammyMcSquirrel
                        Everlong
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 3833

                        #116
                        Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

                        Oh, that? Well, the rumor on the street is that I'm an asshole!

                        Haha, awesome.

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #117
                          Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

                          Hahaaa, the squirrel wins yet again.

                          Your turn!

                          Comment

                          • HammyMcSquirrel
                            Everlong
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 3833

                            #118
                            Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

                            Alright! The first sentence is said by a different person than the second sentence. Just so it makes sense when it is figured out. It seems like it should be pretty easy.

                            "I'-e -ee- -i- -y -i----i--, -ea--y --o--e-, a-- o--e a-ai- -e-i--e- o- -y -i--u-a- i-a-i-i-y -o a--e- --e -ou--e o- -y -oo-e- -e--i-y!"

                            "I-'- a--ay- a-ou- you, i--'- i-?"

                            Comment

                            • Conorn
                              Lord of the Tea Republic
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 856

                              #119
                              Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

                              "I've seen him by -i----i--, really --o--e-, and once again reminded of my singular inability so aimed the course of my cooler destiny!"

                              "It's always about you, isn't it?"


                              best i can do lol, was searching the pages like crazy for that first sentence.
                              Last edited by Conorn; 09-6-2007, 01:56 PM.
                              Yep.

                              Comment

                              • HammyMcSquirrel
                                Everlong
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 3833

                                #120
                                Re: The "Vowels Only" Game revival.

                                Some of that is right. You're getting there!

                                Comment

                                Working...