Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Other Forum Games only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
Other Forum Games
Zombie Nation (Brains for Everyone!)
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
CrashJet555
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
298
Share
Post
#16
05-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Re: Zombie Nation (Brains for Everyone!)
No, it's not a bump unless it's over two weeks. This is just before the deadline.
It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
"Parents always told me
That I could be
Anyone I wanted to
So I became
me
"
Comment
Post
Cancel
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jan 2008
Posts:
4701
Share
Post
#17
05-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Re: Zombie Nation (Brains for Everyone!)
lol.
Don't bump at all anyways.
RIP Steve Van Ness <3
Comment
Post
Cancel
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2005
Posts:
2324
Share
Post
#18
05-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Re: Zombie Nation (Brains for Everyone!)
hai gaiz click me
Comment
Post
Cancel
CrashJet555
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
298
Share
Post
#19
05-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Re: Zombie Nation (Brains for Everyone!)
I didn't bump, he did. I was responding to a bumped thread because I thought it was going to be closed.
It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
"Parents always told me
That I could be
Anyone I wanted to
So I became
me
"
Comment
Post
Cancel
th33nd0fa11
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2007
Posts:
30
Share
Post
#20
05-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Re: Zombie Nation (Brains for Everyone!)
Originally posted by
Hunter Whitner
I know i'm not supposed to post unless i'm playing the game, and I may start, but there is something i'd like to say....
ZOMBIE NATION IS THE BEST BAND, EVER!
Thank you for your time, lol.
zombie nation is a song
the band is kernkraft 400
unless your talking about the band from germany
Comment
Post
Cancel
Professor Raine
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2007
Posts:
1560
Share
Post
#21
06-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Re: Zombie Nation (Brains for Everyone!)
Someone lock this thread, even thought it's sad that this thought out game had to die and be bumped like this.
My simfilez ----
:
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment