Post to 1,000 *WIN 1,000 CREDITS*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Black Yoshi
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1322

    #16
    Re: Post to 1,000 *WIN 1,000 CREDITS*

    Originally posted by phe0nixblade
    1000 gimmie my credits.
    LOLXD

    14!!!!
    Man, i like this game =3! Guido, Dont lock this...PLEASE!
    Originally posted by Kairon
    Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

    HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

    :O

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #17
      Re: Post to 1,000 *WIN 1,000 CREDITS*

      Oh, I am SO locking this.

      NarutoFoxDemon, did you even READ the sticky (the ONLY STICKY IN THIS FORUM)? This forum isn't about postwhoring, which is EXACTLY what this is.

      Not to mention that we already have 1milget. Why you thought this would fly is beyond me...

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      Working...