God made _______ and said it was good.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • itmorr
    Custom User Title
    • Jun 2006
    • 1498

    #16
    Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

    God made guido and said it was good.




    Originally posted by jwcgator
    (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
    (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

    Comment

    • TheRapingDragon
      A car crash mind
      • Aug 2005
      • 9788

      #17
      Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

      God made Mathematics (colloquially, maths, or math), which is the body of knowledge centered on concepts such as quantity, structure, space, and change, and is also the academic discipline that studies them. Benjamin Peirce called it "the science that draws necessary conclusions". Other practitioners of mathematics maintain that mathematics is the science of pattern, that mathematicians seek out patterns whether found in numbers, space, science, computers, imaginary abstractions, or elsewhere. Mathematicians explore such concepts, aiming to formulate new conjectures and establish their truth by rigorous deduction from appropriately chosen axioms and definitions.

      Through the use of abstraction and logical reasoning, mathematics evolved from counting, calculation, measurement, and the systematic study of the shapes and motions of physical objects. Knowledge and use of basic mathematics have always been an inherent and integral part of individual and group life. Refinements of the basic ideas are visible in mathematical texts originating in ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, ancient India, ancient China, and ancient Greece. Rigorous arguments first appear in Euclid's Elements. The development continued in fitful bursts until the Renaissance period of the 16th century, when mathematical innovations interacted with new scientific discoveries, leading to an acceleration in research that continues to the present day and it was good

      Comment

      • MRTL_mrclean17
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 156

        #18
        Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

        God made me while he was drunk.

        Comment

        • Black Yoshi
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1322

          #19
          Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

          God made something and said it was good.
          Originally posted by Kairon
          Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

          HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

          :O

          Comment

          • Adamaja456
            Absurd
            • Dec 2006
            • 6433

            #20
            Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

            God made the vertical smile and said it was good


            582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
            602 AAAs(517+23+62)
            People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
            DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
            ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
            4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
            Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
            dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

            Comment

            • burningeyes88
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 359

              #21
              Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

              god made cheesy macarony and said it was good
              Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
              You spelled FFR wrong.

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • Black Yoshi
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1322

                #22
                Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                God made the vertical smile and said it was good
                Okaaaaaay...........

                God mad me and said it was good.
                Originally posted by Kairon
                Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                :O

                Comment

                • burningeyes88
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 359

                  #23
                  Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

                  god made black yoshi and said oops
                  Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                  You spelled FFR wrong.

                  Originally posted by Shashakiro
                  Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • Black Yoshi
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1322

                    #24
                    Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

                    Originally posted by burningeyes88
                    god made black yoshi and said oops
                    =.=
                    God made burningeyes88 and said that he really should burn hes eyes.
                    Originally posted by Kairon
                    Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                    HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                    :O

                    Comment

                    • Matrixdude
                      And She Screams My Name
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1351

                      #25
                      Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

                      God made Hayden Panetierre and said, "I'd tap that"

                      Comment

                      • Relambrien
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1644

                        #26
                        Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

                        God made Windows and said it was good.

                        That was the only mistake God ever made.

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #27
                          Re: God made _______ and said it was good.

                          Pikachu655: two days for a thread he KNEW was spam.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          Working...