Win Credits if you get my Math Homework right for Me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Windscarredfaith
    (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
    • Mar 2005
    • 2612

    #16
    Re: Win Credits if you get my Math Homework right for Me

    Yes, but FFR was my last resort. I've asked other people before, so it was at least try ot fail. Lol. It's alright. I have a 10 out of 14 on the homework, who cares. xD And Doug, I sent you 200 credits because I pressed it twice by mistake, but that's okay. xD

    Comment

    • MeaCulpa
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 841

      #17
      Re: Win Credits if you get my Math Homework right for Me

      Sorry Windy, math is my thing, but not at 10 at night during the first week of my summer holiday =P.

      Comment

      Working...