I'm Thinking Of A Word.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheRapingDragon
    A car crash mind
    • Aug 2005
    • 9788

    #31
    Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

    Anytime.

    Comment

    • sammo123
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1339

      #32
      Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

      hahaha

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #33
        Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

        There are no plurals in there.

        It could still be out there.

        EDIT: oh wait, ****.

        Comment

        • itmorr
          Custom User Title
          • Jun 2006
          • 1498

          #34
          Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

          ctrl+f didn't reveal it on that list. Nice try though. See, if I were you, I'd just make a program generate every combo of 6 letters in the alphabet. Maybe you should try that. Although, if you did, that would ruin the fun, which means no creds. >: )




          Originally posted by jwcgator
          (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
          (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

          Comment

          • Matrixdude
            And She Screams My Name
            • Jun 2006
            • 1351

            #35
            Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

            Ahahahahaha, TRD got pwned.

            And is the word Ownage?

            Comment

            • itmorr
              Custom User Title
              • Jun 2006
              • 1498

              #36
              Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

              Nope close though.




              Originally posted by jwcgator
              (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
              (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

              Comment

              • Matrixdude
                And She Screams My Name
                • Jun 2006
                • 1351

                #37
                Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

                Pwnage?

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #38
                  Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

                  kthxbi?
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • itmorr
                    Custom User Title
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1498

                    #39
                    Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

                    Neither of those. Ownage was real close though.




                    Originally posted by jwcgator
                    (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                    (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                    Comment

                    • DDR_Mike
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 188

                      #40
                      Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

                      Llamar.

                      (A spanish verb meaning "to call".)

                      Comment

                      • Matrixdude
                        And She Screams My Name
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1351

                        #41
                        Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

                        Owners?

                        Comment

                        • itmorr
                          Custom User Title
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1498

                          #42
                          Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

                          Dang DDR_Mike, you got it. Credits coming your way.




                          Originally posted by jwcgator
                          (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                          (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                          Comment

                          • Matrixdude
                            And She Screams My Name
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1351

                            #43
                            Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

                            WTH!? Woah, nice job.

                            Comment

                            • brothaice
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 2940

                              #44
                              Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

                              How the **** is that close to "ownage"

                              Comment

                              • Matrixdude
                                And She Screams My Name
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 1351

                                #45
                                Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word.

                                Yes, plz explain the concept of Llamar

                                Comment

                                Working...