Rate the above person's location

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #31
    Re: Rate the above person's location

    I SWEAR I've locked this thread before...

    EDIT: Oh, wait, I have.

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #32
      Re: Rate the above person's location

      Originally posted by Pikachu655
      5/10 Who cares if he locks this you can always remake it!
      You go ahead and try that.

      No really, do it.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      Working...