Rate the Above Person's Siggy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • poleaxe
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 341

    #6766
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

    5/10 eh i just dont like it for some reason sorry

    Comment

    • A2P
      FFR Veteran
      • Apr 2009
      • 3127

      #6767
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

      1/10

      Too many unfunny quotes about fondling balls

      Comment

      • Adamaja456
        Absurd
        • Dec 2006
        • 6433

        #6768
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

        4/10 too basic and not very humorous
        and one post per page A2P


        582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
        602 AAAs(517+23+62)
        People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
        DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
        ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
        4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
        Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
        dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

        Comment

        • nuclearsamurai
          huehuehue
          • Jul 2007
          • 1211

          #6769
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

          6/10.

          It's a little big.

          Comment

          • {Zero}
            Oh why hello!
            • Aug 2007
            • 195

            #6770
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

            8/10 Rate me! :P

            Comment

            • lukestepwalker
              NEVER GOIN PRO
              • Jul 2007
              • 1137

              #6771
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

              8000/10 all of you *_^

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #6772
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                ffr masterz

                6/10

                Comment

                • A2P
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 3127

                  #6773
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                  I'm giving you 7/10

                  -3 because you haven't updated your excite bike quest.

                  Comment

                  • tofurox
                    Them arrows.
                    • May 2006
                    • 2263

                    #6774
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                    0/10 I have read this several times on this page. Epic Fail. 1 post per page is always good.

                    This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                    Comment

                    • Vanilla Mnm
                      cavs
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 3258

                      #6775
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                      8/10 - I like it. lol

                      Comment

                      • leonid
                        I am leonid
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 8080

                        #6776
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                        I'm firekai original member too +4

                        I like M&Ms +4

                        8/10



                        Proud member of Team No

                        Comment

                        • Ghakimx
                          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1594

                          #6777
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                          Umm..... there's too much to rate. I can't really give one.

                          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                          Comment

                          • Quigly
                            nah
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 3506

                            #6778
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                            Lolololol epic.

                            10/10
                            nah

                            Comment

                            • Psychotik
                              Heckin' Cute
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 1729

                              #6779
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                              Nice, simple, 9/10
                              Check out my Speedruns
                              Originally posted by TEEX
                              I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                              Comment

                              • NFD
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 4715

                                #6780
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                                7/10

                                Comment

                                Working...