Rate the Above Person's Siggy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ephraim Desole
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2009
    • 308

    #6481
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

    8/10


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    "Someone is making a bad post! On FFR! Let's crowd in a circle around them and grab each others' dicks comrades. Team Litodude, ASSSEEEEEMMMBLEEE!"

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #6482
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

      8/10

      Pretty pretty. But I find the placement of his lower half a little bit odd.

      I like it a lot, though. ^,^
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • Kage_No_Shi
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 135

        #6483
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

        Funny XD

        Like the Heart and ~Chu thing....Reminds me of Rosario to Vampire actually.

        7/10 (meh, I'm a graphics person, text can be great, but I like some good graphics to stare at)

        I realize my sig ain't awesome, but I actually put more work into it than you'd think....I guess I just made it TOO subtle (Even I can't really see it XD). Bunch of Gaussian blur orbs (the things you can't really see, with associated blendings) and stuff around the image, several text effects, and some character layering and gaussian blur outline.

        It didn't turn out great, I realize ~_~

        Comment

        • sakura080789
          Rapture Universe
          • Feb 2007
          • 1751

          #6484
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

          i like your sig very cute and it speaks truth

          Comment

          • gafandriel
            All the world is at war
            • Aug 2005
            • 278

            #6485
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

            Im sorry

            i just cant really dig the whole love thing


            hentais quote was midly funny though, hhaha

            all in all 4/10

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #6486
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

              7/10

              Fairly basic and plain.


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • BOSS_pjpaveloffga
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2006
                • 486

                #6487
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                Nice sig rotations d00d
                9/10
                Originally posted by MrRubix
                They need an FFR suitable for Canadians.

                Judge 1, Difficulty Cap of 9, etc

                Comment

                • Psychotik
                  Heckin' Cute
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1729

                  #6488
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                  Big =/ 6/10
                  Check out my Speedruns
                  Originally posted by TEEX
                  I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                  Comment

                  • Flandre Scarlet
                    Death
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 903

                    #6489
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                    10/10

                    I've always laughed at that face and also at the Shamwow guy.
                    Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                    Comment

                    • lxDestinyxl
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 3247

                      #6490
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                      Your graphic has a slightly stretched look. Nice youtube video count!

                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • Kage_No_Shi
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 135

                        #6491
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                        7/10 - Not my thing, but nice nonetheless...

                        @Sakura - Thanks ^_^

                        Comment

                        • clarinet89
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 899

                          #6492
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                          idk what thats from
                          8/10

                          Questionable Content

                          Comment

                          • Princess_Blaze
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 18

                            #6493
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                            9/10! Its funny! :3

                            Comment

                            • GG_Guru
                              Let em' do what they want
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 3219

                              #6494
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                              10/10

                              Purples a cool color.

                              Comment

                              • dandandamdandan1111
                                the baker man
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 2176

                                #6495
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                                8/10

                                Comment

                                Working...