Rate the Above Person's Siggy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yuruka
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 414

    #3361
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

    7/10

    Nice vid

    Not much more to say about that.


    I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
    Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

    Comment

    • [HectoGtzMX]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1474

      #3362
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

      7/10

      I like your stats' background.

      • It's coming for you •

      Comment

      • Yuruka
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 414

        #3363
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

        8/10 Lol My little pony XD.

        Thanks


        I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
        Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #3364
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

          7/10

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Crazygamer008
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 43

            #3365
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

            6/10


            Originally posted by MrRubix
            Mr. NothingHere is your banner:



            That's right, I made nothing. It fits your name, though!
            Thanks Kailure for the all skill sig the one beside it is done by me

            Comment

            • Matrixdude
              And She Screams My Name
              • Jun 2006
              • 1351

              #3366
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

              5/10 Naruto is an automatic -3 points to any sig. I love your stats bg though.

              Comment

              • [HectoGtzMX]
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1474

                #3367
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                10/10

                I like the way your sig fades away =0 ...

                • It's coming for you •

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #3368
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                  7/10

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • FallenXxRaven
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 380

                    #3369
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                    6/10.. nice stats too
                    Chris Huntress 1:37 pm
                    I aaa'd vROFL
                    without any lube

                    Comment

                    • [HectoGtzMX]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1474

                      #3370
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                      6/10

                      Change the font, center it, and it should look better ^^

                      • It's coming for you •

                      Comment

                      • FallenXxRaven
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 380

                        #3371
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                        better? and 7/10... must have been annoying with making all the colors lol
                        Chris Huntress 1:37 pm
                        I aaa'd vROFL
                        without any lube

                        Comment

                        • Crazygamer008
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 43

                          #3372
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                          5/10


                          Originally posted by MrRubix
                          Mr. NothingHere is your banner:



                          That's right, I made nothing. It fits your name, though!
                          Thanks Kailure for the all skill sig the one beside it is done by me

                          Comment

                          • [HectoGtzMX]
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1474

                            #3373
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                            8/10

                            It would look better without the skill tokens' sig.

                            • It's coming for you •

                            Comment

                            • Black Yoshi
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1322

                              #3374
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                              9/10
                              Originally posted by Kairon
                              Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                              HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                              :O

                              Comment

                              • -Live_Free-
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 578

                                #3375
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                                5/10


                                Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                                Average Rank:2,262
                                FC-135+38 skill/token
                                AAA-14+3 skill/token

                                Comment

                                Working...