Rate the Above Person's Siggy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #2326
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

    6/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • andy-o24
      Married Man
      • May 2006
      • 1528

      #2327
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

      0/10 too boring, sorry.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

      When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #2328
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

        7/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Adamaja456
          Absurd
          • Dec 2006
          • 6433

          #2329
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

          10/10


          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

          Comment

          • angelofthedead
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 373

            #2330
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

            8/10... I want colored letters too.
            "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

            sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #2331
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

              10/10

              Comment

              • angelofthedead
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 373

                #2332
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                10/10 How do you like my siggy now?
                "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #2333
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                  It's better. I think Synth was talking about speedmods there. 11/10.

                  Comment

                  • dandandamdandan1111
                    the baker man
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 2176

                    #2334
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                    9/10. The hand makes it.
                    And no, he was talking about the profile pets.

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #2335
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                      That was my second thought. 10/10

                      Comment

                      • angelofthedead
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 373

                        #2336
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                        10/10
                        your second thought was right. And Shashakiro's comment was just a small token of his wise moment.
                        "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                        sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #2337
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                          I did see the pets for a while, but I didn't think that comment would go with it. 11/10

                          Comment

                          • angelofthedead
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 373

                            #2338
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                            10/10
                            you've been everywhere lately.
                            "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                            sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #2339
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                              I know, until I get bored I go play FFR. I finally made my pet.11/10

                              Comment

                              • angelofthedead
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 373

                                #2340
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                                Lollers McRoflsauce
                                10/10
                                "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                                sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                                Comment

                                Working...