The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the_unda_doggz
    Banned
    • Sep 2005
    • 643

    #16
    Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

    **WELCOME TO THE 200 POST CLUB, TD_PROJECT, NOW TRY FOR 300!**

    This is my second eMachines computer and I have had no problems with either of them. (Except for the broken first one, but it was 4 yrs old) And I don't really care what computer it is. As long as it's fast.

    Comment

    • TD_Project
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 427

      #17
      Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

      i didn't say it was a crappy computer. i just said they are hard to upgrade lol.

      Comment

      • the_unda_doggz
        Banned
        • Sep 2005
        • 643

        #18
        Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

        Never said you said it was crappy... Even thought it might've looked like I did. XD

        Comment

        • TD_Project
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 427

          #19
          Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

          Originally posted by the_unda_doggz
          **WELCOME TO THE 200 POST CLUB, TD_PROJECT, NOW TRY FOR 300!**
          wow didnt even notice you put that. lol.
          yeah im starting to get into these forums a bit more. they arent that bad.


          also, sorry must have misunderstood that.

          Comment

          • the_unda_doggz
            Banned
            • Sep 2005
            • 643

            #20
            Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

            No, I misunderstood you, by ouch I thought you meant crappy machine, but I read your whole post but I still wrote about the ouch thing thinking you meant crappy machine only to realize what mistake I had made after I read my own post... o_O Yea, whatever. ^_^

            Comment

            • LordKratosAurion
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 306

              #21
              Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

              What the hell drama


              some Xmod, Note
              Next step: learning how to suck less

              Comment

              • TD_Project
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 427

                #22
                Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

                yeah. that was the weirdest way to make up for a misunderstanding. on both sides. anyways...

                Comment

                • the_unda_doggz
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 643

                  #23
                  Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

                  *BWARHLIAO!!* I am going to go get a hot pocket, be back in like 5 minutes.

                  Comment

                  • owmyheadisonfire
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 25

                    #24
                    Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

                    Well, I think that all signatures are AMAZINGLY SUPACOOL and 1337 and uber and and and and and I feel like a kid on christmas.
                    But really.
                    My sig has hawtstickmansecks.
                    Sorta.
                    Rawrrrrr.
                    A tribute to Freddy's fedora.

                    Comment

                    • Nick_S_199
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 225

                      #25
                      Re: The 'talk about how cool my sig is' game

                      .......lol, this is a thread about his signature, but it turned into a talk about computers and pizza pockets....wow....when is this going to go to the trash??

                      Comment

                      Working...