Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LifeVirus7
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 113

    #13696
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    2/10

    Looks like Maple Story and I don't like Maple Story.

    Comment

    • Im Vince
      Allez Montréal!
      • Aug 2007
      • 819

      #13697
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      What's funny?

      3/10
      AAAs: 817
      Difficulty 66+ AAAs: 35
      Best AAA: Nomina Nuda Tenemus (81)

      Comment

      • NFD
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 4715

        #13698
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Not your avatar.

        0/10

        Comment

        • footbull3196
          Banned
          • Oct 2007
          • 514

          #13699
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8.1 out of 10

          EDIT: Sorry, I didn't know that it was only 1 post per page. I won't do that again.
          Last edited by footbull3196; 09-23-2008, 08:22 PM.

          Comment

          • Psychotik
            Heckin' Cute
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 1729

            #13700
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            I never found it amusing and once per page please. 2/10
            Check out my Speedruns
            Originally posted by TEEX
            I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

            Comment

            • Crayzie
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2007
              • 39

              #13701
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Frog +1
              Starfox thingy +2
              Kind of boring -1
              It moves +2
              ______________
              4/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              Don't blame Tass for ****ty labeling of songs in the pre-Tass era.

              Comment

              • legoboy792
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2007
                • 164

                #13702
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10

                Click for credits

                Comment

                • Gundam-Dude
                  `~`
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7327

                  #13703
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10

                  Saw it a long time ago. If I hadn't, then it would've been 8.


                  (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                  My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                  Comment

                  • MasterOfTheTaco
                    deer god
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 377

                    #13704
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 Wewt these are cool.

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #13705
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      4/10

                      It's alright.
                      I like the neck up.
                      Could have used contrast or something to enhance it though...
                      Plus it is a tad plain.
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • potter_rocks_out_loud
                        Still playing this game!
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 412

                        #13706
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10 out of 10 !!!!!

                        Cause you wearing a FFR shirt!

                        Originally posted by OneHandNow
                        Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                        You never knew?

                        Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                        And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                        Originally posted by ChrisReams
                        You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                        Comment

                        • Tater Tot
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 582

                          #13707
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          It's a self photo so 5/10
                          +1 for the crazy look in your eye

                          6/10 total


                          All images are links, click one and have fun!

                          Comment

                          • dietsnapple135
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 259

                            #13708
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            For being futurama 8/10. For adding points to your original score.

                            4/10 total.
                            Best FC- Planet Karma.
                            Best AAA- {Midnight}
                            Best BF - Balloon Fever.

                            First place in Intermediate division of Zap_Track and Spammy's 1st Tourney. ^_^
                            I'M A MOD YO

                            Comment

                            • NFD
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 4715

                              #13709
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              2/10

                              Comment

                              • beaner692
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 1071

                                #13710
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                1/10 kinda gay


                                wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                                I play Vertex BETA :O

                                Comment

                                Working...