Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lxDestinyxl
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 3247

    #10486
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10 also.

    Comment

    • DARKSAMUS
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 251

      #10487
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      lxDestinyxl I just want to inform you that you can only post once on each page. New Rule. Don't postwhore.

      Comment

      • wolfofdoom13
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2007
        • 1

        #10488
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        all u avatas are lame foos!

        Comment

        • Star_Rose662
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 181

          #10489
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Speak about yourself. >.>
          4/10.
          Only 'cause Foxies are cuteh.


          I suck. 83;

          Comment

          • massflavour
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 3102

            #10490
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            FFS Quit posting more than once on a page.
            6/10
            .

            Comment

            • omgitznpv
              cohoooooon
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 6980

              #10491
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              11/10
              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
              What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

              Comment

              • xharumoni
                $
                • Apr 2007
                • 581

                #10492
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10. x]

                Comment

                • lxDestinyxl
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3247

                  #10493
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Yes! Next page...
                  10/10

                  Comment

                  • massflavour
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 3102

                    #10494
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10
                    .

                    Comment

                    • All_That_Chaz
                      Supreme Dictator For Life
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 5874

                      #10495
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10
                      Back to "Back to Earth"
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      god dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                      Comment

                      • rsr2
                        Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 1386

                        #10496
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10
                        Originally posted by MrGiggles
                        "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                        Comment

                        • Star_Rose662
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 181

                          #10497
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5.7/10.

                          Nothing too exciting? o_o


                          I suck. 83;

                          Comment

                          • kjwkjw
                            >w<
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 2585

                            #10498
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            I don't have that big an opinion on yours lol.

                            7.0725/10


                            Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                            Project Sekai 535

                            Comment

                            • NFD
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 4715

                              #10499
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #10500
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10

                                Comment

                                Working...