Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nyokou
    ( ̄ー ̄)
    • Apr 2005
    • 4247

    #316
    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

    Hurt Jewpin, heal Jason
    jewp 1
    Synth 28
    Tass 34
    Jason 28
    Snapchat: icequeenilse

    Comment

    • tha Guardians
      MCDC 2011
      • Nov 2006
      • 1680

      #317
      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

      Hurt Jewpin, Heal Synth

      Synth 29
      Tasshole 34
      Jason 28

      And then there were three...
      Last edited by tha Guardians; 12-30-2006, 08:17 PM.

      Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
      can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • itmorr
        Custom User Title
        • Jun 2006
        • 1498

        #318
        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

        Heal J Hurt Tass

        Synth 29
        Tass 33
        Jason 29




        Originally posted by jwcgator
        (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
        (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

        Comment

        • dead_juggalo
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 633

          #319
          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

          Hurt Tass, Heal Synth

          Synth 30
          Tass 32
          Jason 29


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #320
            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

            Hurt Tass, Heal Jason

            Synth 30
            Tass 31
            Jason 30
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #321
              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

              and then there were 3...

              heal tass, hurt synth


              Synth 29
              Tass 32
              Jason 30
              RIP

              Comment

              • Kashazu
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 291

                #322
                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                OH SNAP
                Hurt Jason Heal Synth
                Synth 30
                Tass 32
                Jason 29
                I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

                Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

                Comment

                • super kid
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1359

                  #323
                  Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                  Cast blizzaga on Jason and Cure Synth
                  Synth 31
                  Tass 32
                  Jason 28
                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                  Comment

                  • FaughtNWon
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 314

                    #324
                    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                    Hurt Tass heal Synth

                    Synth 32
                    Tass 31
                    Jason 28
                    I'm a filthy slut.

                    Comment

                    • xDivinityx
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 179

                      #325
                      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                      hurt tass heal synth

                      Synth - 33
                      Tass - 30
                      Jason - 28

                       

                      Comment

                      • HammyMcSquirrel
                        Everlong
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 3833

                        #326
                        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                        Tass helps those in need.

                        Heal Tass, hurt Synth.
                        Synth - 32
                        Tass - 31
                        Jason - 28

                        Comment

                        • Fantasticone
                          D7 Elite Keymasher
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 6003

                          #327
                          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                          Do Sky Attack on Tass and Recover Synth.

                          Synth - 33
                          Tass - 30
                          Jason - 28

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #328
                            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                            --synth (scores c'mon)
                            ++Tass (adding scores c'mon)

                            Synth - 32
                            Tass - 31
                            Jason - 28
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Windscarredfaith
                              (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2612

                              #329
                              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                              Hurt Tass, heal Jason.
                              Synth - 32
                              Tass - 30
                              Jason - 29

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #330
                                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                                hurt jason, heal synth.

                                Synth - 33
                                Tass - 30
                                Jason - 28
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...