Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dsadsadsa
    Take out the D and S.
    • Feb 2004
    • 349

    #226
    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

    hit jewpin, heal synth

    jewp 18
    Synth 24
    Tass 23
    Jason 24
    Hey, I'm a pro-amateur smash player.

    Comment

    • unkdavar
      Bombermen United
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 302

      #227
      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

      Hurt jewpin, heal tass

      jewp 17
      synth 24
      Tass 24
      jason 24

      Comment

      • itmorr
        Custom User Title
        • Jun 2006
        • 1498

        #228
        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

        Hurt Tass Heal Jewp.

        Jewp 18
        Sinth 24
        Omega 0
        Shash 0
        Tass 25
        Jasan 24




        Originally posted by jwcgator
        (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
        (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

        Comment

        • Pikachu655
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 203

          #229
          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

          I Hurt Tass. and heal Synthlight

          SYNTHLIGHT KICKS ASS!

          Jewp: 18
          Synth: 25
          Omega: 0
          Shash: 0
          Tass: 24
          Jasan: 24
          Last edited by Pikachu655; 12-14-2006, 09:41 PM. Reason: I can Bitch!
          Originally posted by Synthlight
          No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

          Cheers,
          Synthlight
          Synth Made a funny!


          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #230
            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

            itmorr... seriously... stop gaying up the list. stop changing the spelling of the names, don't add dead players back... quit it.


            heal tass, hurt synth

            Jewp: 18
            Synth: 24
            Tass: 25
            Jason: 24
            RIP

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #231
              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

              heal tass, hurt Jason

              Jewp: 18
              Synth: 24
              Tass: 26
              Jason: 23
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • itmorr
                Custom User Title
                • Jun 2006
                • 1498

                #232
                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                itmorr... seriously... stop gaying up the list. stop changing the spelling of the names, don't add dead players back... quit it.
                K sorry.




                Originally posted by jwcgator
                (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                Comment

                • Fantasticone
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 6003

                  #233
                  Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                  15= Heal Synth, hurt Jewp

                  Jewp: 17
                  Synth: 25
                  Tass: 26
                  Jason: 23

                  Comment

                  • _Uzumaki_Naruto_
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 7

                    #234
                    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                    heal Jason hurt jewp
                    Jewp: 16
                    Synth: 25
                    Tass: 26
                    Jason: 24


                    Comment

                    • Kashazu
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 291

                      #235
                      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                      heal tass hurt jew
                      Jewp: 15
                      Synth: 25
                      Tass: 27
                      Jason: 24
                      I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

                      Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

                      Comment

                      • FoxHound_Orange
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 0

                        #236
                        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                        Hurt jewp, Heal Jason

                        jewp 14
                        Synth 25
                        Tass 27
                        Jason 25

                        Comment

                        • TS_SonicMaster
                          FFR Lolicon
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 1257

                          #237
                          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                          Hurt Tass, Heal Jewp.

                          Jewp 15
                          Synth 25
                          Tass 26
                          Jason 25

                          Comment

                          • Windscarredfaith
                            (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 2612

                            #238
                            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                            Hurt Jewpin and heal Jason.
                            Jewp 14
                            Synth 25
                            Tass 26
                            Jason 26

                            Comment

                            • itmorr
                              Custom User Title
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1498

                              #239
                              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                              Hurt Tass Heal Jewp
                              Jewp 15
                              Synth 25
                              Tass 25
                              Jason 26




                              Originally posted by jwcgator
                              (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                              (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                              Comment

                              • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
                                Forum User
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 88

                                #240
                                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                                Hurt Jason Heal Jewp
                                Jewp 16
                                Synth 25
                                Tass 25
                                Jason 25

                                Comment

                                Working...