Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ffrrocksya
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 285

    #2566
    Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

    regish vet

    FC's:52
    AAA's:11
    Tokens:18
    Skill Tokens:3

    I play with one hand
    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #2567
      Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

      reg
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #2568
        Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

        reg.

        Comment

        • andy-o24
          Married Man
          • May 2006
          • 1528

          #2569
          Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

          vet
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

          When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

          Comment

          • DarkRavenX9X
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2004
            • 64

            #2570
            Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

            Elite.



            Who's to know if your soul will fade at all?
            The one you sold to fool the world...
            You lost your self-esteem along the way.

            *[13] AAA's*

            Comment

            • ffrrocksya
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 285

              #2571
              Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

              vet

              FC's:52
              AAA's:11
              Tokens:18
              Skill Tokens:3

              I play with one hand
              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

              Comment

              • The Count
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 23

                #2572
                Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                regular
                I am the count, because I love to count! Ah Ah Ah Ah Ahhhh

                Comment

                • andy-o24
                  Married Man
                  • May 2006
                  • 1528

                  #2573
                  Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                  reg
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                  When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                  Originally posted by Shashakiro
                  Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                  Comment

                  • ffrrocksya
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 285

                    #2574
                    Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                    vetish elite

                    FC's:52
                    AAA's:11
                    Tokens:18
                    Skill Tokens:3

                    I play with one hand
                    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                    Comment

                    • andy-o24
                      Married Man
                      • May 2006
                      • 1528

                      #2575
                      Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                      how am I a vet-ish elite? I've got 11 AAA's, lol.

                      reg
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                      When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                      Comment

                      • monkeybomb45
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 153

                        #2576
                        Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                        vet-lite...
                        sigpic

                        Originally posted by owmyheadisonfire
                        The rivers of blood flow and no one has a sword.
                        ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

                        ¿?

                        Comment

                        • The Count
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 23

                          #2577
                          Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                          noobinewb
                          I am the count, because I love to count! Ah Ah Ah Ah Ahhhh

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #2578
                            Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                            newbreg
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • The Count
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 23

                              #2579
                              Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                              reg
                              I am the count, because I love to count! Ah Ah Ah Ah Ahhhh

                              Comment

                              • dashoe93
                                Alphabet Crowd
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2950

                                #2580
                                Re: Is the above user a noob, newb, regular, veteran, elite or legend?

                                noob.

                                ~DAshoe93~

                                Comment

                                Working...